Riddle me this Dems

Dems insist that unemployment, food stamps and deficits stimulate the economy, we have all three in record breaking numbers, why then does the economy continue to suck Alaskan moosecock?

some of you pubs are like a broken record seriously, and all without any new or outside information. you practice confirmation bias like its your job too, whenever considering new information, which is obvious by which facts you allow to pass your filters.

Are you concerned that the economy will falter as more people are employed?

WTF is your problem 57Frank? Are you going to think about refreshing your avatar after the election is over?

Cant decide between Chinese Obama Fried Chicken logo or Brian Terry, you make the call
lol ;) Pooor you :(
WTF is your problem 57Frank? Are you going to think about refreshing your avatar after the election is over?

Another typical quality post from the little poster that can't. No response, no depth, no thought.

ZZZzzz. And you are? :eusa_hand: My posts are short &, more importantly, to-the-point. Got a problem w/ that?

Last edited:
Dems insist that unemployment, food stamps and deficits stimulate the economy, we have all three in record breaking numbers, why then does the economy continue to suck Alaskan moosecock?

It takes more than that what with the near depression Bush and the Republicans had us in. I've always thought that war helps a bad economy too, why didnt' Iraq and Afghanistan help our economy?

Food stamps directly stimulate the economy. That, in and of itself, doesn't necessarily create jobs.

War stimulates defense contractors profit margins, but it doesn't stimulate the economy unless there is some homegrown war effort like we had during WWII, which was unique in our history in terms of populous involvement in our nations overseas interests.

some of you pubs are like a broken record seriously, and all without any new or outside information. you practice confirmation bias like its your job too, whenever considering new information, which is obvious by which facts you allow to pass your filters.

Are you concerned that the economy will falter as more people are employed?

see, again, I have no idea what you are talking about. It's as if you are talking to a person you made up in your head, this liberal strawman, taught to you, no doubt, by fox news, and the GOP frontrunners of late. Why would I be concerned about higher employment? This is what we want as a nation, is it not?

Last edited:

Because they're fucking stupid, like this ignorant, pop eyed skank...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-z38pXUAo]Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

I just finished a book about that exact subject. It was called "Never Enough". The more welfare programs cripple people and business the more welfare they need and the more votes liberal politicians can buy by promising more welfare.

Liberals promise welfare.
Conservatives promise freedom.

We can see why conservatives lose as liberals shatter the moral fabric of America.

It can be Obama,FDR, Mao, Stalin, Castro, or Chavez. Liberalism degrades it does not stimulate.

Cloward/Piven, anyone??

:eusa_whistle:

Cant decide between Chinese Obama Fried Chicken logo or Brian Terry, you make the call

Another typical quality post from the little poster that can't. No response, no depth, no thought.

ZZZzzz. And you are? :eusa_hand: My posts are short &, more importantly, to-the-point. Got a problem w/ that?

This thread is about liberal economic fantasies. You asked Frank about his avatar.

Hint: That is not "to the point".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-z38pXUAo]Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

Does Pelosi not get the idea that more money would be put back into the economy if more people were employed?

This thread is about liberal economic fantasies. You asked Frank about his avatar.

Please don't talk about economic fantasies and deride liberals for theirs when you believe in trickle-down economics and tax cuts for the very wealthy.

Does Pelosi not get the idea that more money would be put back into the economy if more people were employed?

Well doy. Obviously that's optimal, but I'm pretty sure that the entire point of her talking about UI was that more people aren't employed. :cuckoo:

Hey Pole Rider, you do realize that if Newt is the nominee, Madame Speaker Pelosi will get the gavel back? :cool: :razz: :lol:

Last edited:

Please don't talk about economic fantasies and deride liberals for theirs when you believe in trickle-down economics and tax cuts for the very wealthy.
Look at Europe and claim that your preferred policies are working, and I'll laugh in your face.

Actually it's been awhile since your posts had any point, other than snark. Thankfully you are correct on the length as there's no reason for length when there's no substance. The above was another example, just like the one referred to in the one you posted.

You can't help it I guess. Just bring nothing to the table.

Actually it's been awhile since your posts had any point, other than snark. Thankfully you are correct on the length as there's no reason for length when there's no substance. The above was another example, just like the one referred to in the one you posted.

Why you got to take the low road Annie :confused: :( You betta step back up on the curb :eusa_naughty: :mad:

Look at Europe and claim that your preferred policies are working, and I'll laugh in your face.

We are not europe. Don't act like every dumb ass conservative on the screen. You're smarter than that.

Why you got to take the low road Annie :confused: :( You betta step back up on the curb :eusa_naughty: :mad:
It's funny how you think you can give women orders. :lol:

We are not europe. Don't act like every dumb ass conservative on the screen. You're smarter than that.

Thank you. However, my point stands. The American left wants to model our economy after the European model: Lots of entitlements, very progressive taxation.

The only problem is -- it's not working there. There is no reasonable way to assume it would work here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back