Riddick

"The Chronicles of Riddick" is one of the best Sci-Fi flicks ever! Can't wait to see it!

I liked Pitch Black better.

So did Vin. Thats why the 3rd one goes back to less money being spent on lavish sets, etc.
Chronicles was ok...and it IS in my picky collection, but PB was better just for its simplicity and storyline.

So did Vin. Thats why the 3rd one goes back to less money being spent on lavish sets, etc.
Chronicles was ok...and it IS in my picky collection, but PB was better just for its simplicity and storyline.

He is sort of an enigma to me. I think he has acting chops..but he plays the same crappy character over an over.

I like Riddick..but its really an "aspect" of something he does over and over.

He is sort of an enigma to me. I think he has acting chops..but he plays the same crappy character over an over.

I like Riddick..but its really an "aspect" of something he does over and over.

*lola* But when someone is as good at it as he obviously is he can afford the tediousness of 'over and over and over....' :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back