Ricky Hatton to beat the crap out of

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
Floyd Mayweather, It is a forgone conclusion, suck it yanks and get used to it.:)

Why? Are they fighting at Wembley with European soccer fans in attendance in case Mayweather starts winning?:badgrin:

Las Vegas mister no nothing with 20/30000 brits in attendance, do you not watch the news?This is the biggest fight for years.My only concern is that Hatton doesn't beat him before the final bell then your silly scenario will be reversed.:lol:

Hatton with the late TKO. That's my prediction.

Do you see much of him over there?He is a massive star here, he has rejuvinated boxing, him and Joe Calzaghe, he goes to the body like a whirlwind, he is an unrelenting animal and I feel the fight will ultimately come down to who has the most stamina.

Hard to say. I follow boxing - not sure if the average non-boxing fan sees a lot of him. He's definitely been getting a ton of press for the last few months. On Friday I ran into a buddy and I asked him if he's planning on watching UFN or Hatton/Mayweather. The guy's an MMA nut (like me) but not so much of a boxing fan, but he's ordering the fight and he's gonna skip UFN. So that to me says something about how much press Hatton's been getting and how well the fight's been marketed.

Hard to say. I follow boxing - not sure if the average non-boxing fan sees a lot of him. He's definitely been getting a ton of press for the last few months. On Friday I ran into a buddy and I asked him if he's planning on watching UFN or Hatton/Mayweather. The guy's an MMA nut (like me) but not so much of a boxing fan, but he's ordering the fight and he's gonna skip UFN. So that to me says something about how much press Hatton's been getting and how well the fight's been marketed.
I am a big boxing fan but over the last 2/3 years MMA is taking me over, i love the raw, intelligent design and real fucking courage of those guys.Couture is a fucking legend.

Las Vegas mister no nothing with 20/30000 brits in attendance, do you not watch the news?This is the biggest fight for years.My only concern is that Hatton doesn't beat him before the final bell then your silly scenario will be reversed.:lol:

Sure I watch the news. I know of the fight, and could care less about it. I'll get in the ring with you anytime you want, Mr Spectator, but I'm certainly not tossing my money away to watch.;)

The ref in the Mayweather fight spoilt it, he wouldn't let it flow and constantly broke it up whenever they came together which is where Hatton likes to fight.Having said that, Mayweather is something to behold, I take my proverbial hat off to him.

Sure I watch the news. I know of the fight, and could care less about it. I'll get in the ring with you anytime you want, Mr Spectator, but I'm certainly not tossing my money away to watch.;)

You couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag :lol:

The ref in the Mayweather fight spoilt it, he wouldn't let it flow and constantly broke it up whenever they came together which is where Hatton likes to fight.Having said that, Mayweather is something to behold, I take my proverbial hat off to him.

Boxing in the States is fixed. Plain and simple. At least any professional fight is.

Y'think? ;)

Guess you could only hope your judgement in that is better than your judgement of professional boxers.:lol:

I guess you could blow plenty bags up with all the hot air that emanates from your gaping maw, I also guess if we got into the ring you would leave minus a tooth or two:rofl: I guess I still have at least one good fight left in me, the only problem I have is who to use it on?:rofl:

Boxing in the States is fixed. Plain and simple. At least any professional fight is.

I wouldn't go that far but the ref in my 'Englishman' opinion favoured the home town boy who also happens to be 'probably' the best pound for pound boxer in the entire world.I am slightly upset, I follow Hatton and while he didn't disgrace himself I think all other boxers at the weight will breath a sigh of relief if Mayweather retires.

I guess you could blow plenty bags up with all the hot air that emanates from your gaping maw, I also guess if we got into the ring you would leave minus a tooth or two:rofl: I guess I still have at least one good fight left in me, the only problem I have is who to use it on?:rofl:

Talkin part's done. Bring it. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back