Rick Santorum's School Scandal

Let's see.. If I am correct, your beloved President of the US doesn't send his kids to public school.

That's it? Santorum sends his kids to school in Va and that's the scandal? Frankly I expected more from Soros and the DNC's dirty tricks squad.

Yes, neither did Clinton. But, they don't want school vouchers or school choice for anyone else.

So the scandal is that Rick, like just about every politician in the national arena, sent his children to private school?

That's the best you can come up with? And I thought it was funny watching them attack Romney with nothing.

So the scandal is that Rick, like just about every politician in the national arena, sent his children to private school?

That's the best you can come up with? And I thought it was funny watching them attack Romney with nothing.

Do charter schools count as private school?

Edit: No, I read the article further. As I suspected, they don't. It was PA public school funds spent on children of a PA senator who were enrolled in a PA charter school.

Last edited:
I worked hard for the little I have thats why santorum cant relate to me. That goes for the all the rest of the filthy rich candidates. Why people get behind ANY of them is beyond me. american people just really arent very smart. How can someone who has millions relate to those who barely make ends meet? Answer? THEY CANT.

That's it? Santorum sends his kids to school in Va and that's the scandal? Frankly I expected more from Soros and the DNC's dirty tricks squad.

Give them a few minutes it wil take them a while to figure out who
is leading in the GOP nomination.They go after whoever is leading at the
moment.:D

Edit: No, I read the article further. As I suspected, they don't. It was PA public school funds spent on children of a PA senator who were enrolled in a PA charter school.

while living in virginia

while living in virginia

Yah. Ambiguity. Would they have been considered legal residents of PA for purposes of getting in-state tuition in college? :dunno:

Last edited:
what a good little useful tool

spread that petty dirt for them Lakhota...

mother jones:lmao:

while living in virginia

Yah. Ambiguity. Would they have been considered legal residents of PA for purposes of getting in-state tuition? :dunno:

beats me- i don't think there's in and out of state tuition for grade school

while living in virginia

Yah. Ambiguity. Would they have been considered legal residents of PA for purposes of getting in-state tuition? :dunno:

beats me- i don't think there's in and out of state tuition for grade school

Oops, I didn't get to the edit before you answered.

I meant would they qualify for in-state tuition if they were going to college?

I bet it won't be long before some Lib
brings to light a report that Rick got punished for chewing gum in
class....in the 4th grade.

Forum List

Back