Rick Santorum To Speak At Republican Convention

won't be nearly as entertaining as the Democrat Circus with Lizze Warren and the dear leader Obama telling everyone there, you didn't get here on your own...Me and Lizzy helped you with that.

What lamentable choices!

Really, there is nothing better we can do?
Hey.....ya' never CAN tell what'll happen......when the BU$H-crew shows-up.....

Barbara-Bush--8030.jpg

.....drunk-as-Hell!!!!!!!!

won't be nearly as entertaining as the Democrat Circus with Lizze Warren and the dear leader Obama telling everyone there, you didn't get here on your own...Me and Lizzy helped you with that.

crying.baby.jpg

"Rick SANTORUM????!!!!!!"

I hope Bachmann is invited as well. The woman who called Mitt Romney unelectable and the man who called him "the worst Republican in the country" to go against Obama rallying the troops to vote for him at the RNC. Of course most Republicans will pretend they never said that while they hold their noses and vote for the last person they ever wanted to see nominated.

I hope Bachmann is invited as well. The woman who called Mitt Romney unelectable and the man who called him "the worst Republican in the country" to go against Obama rallying the troops to vote for him at the RNC. Of course most Republicans will pretend they never said that while they hold their noses and vote for the last person they ever wanted to see nominated.

I'd hold my nose and breath to vote for Donald Duck over Obama..
but you sound like a good little "trooper" for the Obama...raa raa raa

This should be entertaining...

Not so much. Rick's a good speaker, he's not what the left made him out to be. That's why he was the last credible "Not Romney" standing.

He didn't have the resources or organization this time to pull it off.

Now, yeah, is he a little too religous for me? You betcha. But this is a country where half the population thinks the world was created just the way the bible says it was.

After Romney loses, he might be a contender in 2016, but more than likely, the establishment will put up Jeb Bush. So the grown ups will be back in charge.

Not so much. Rick's a good speaker, he's not what the left made him out to be. That's why he was the last credible "Not Romney" standing.

Now, yeah, is he a little too religous for me? You betcha. But this is a country where half the population thinks the world was created just the way the bible says it was.

After Romney loses, he might be a contender in 2016, but more than likely, the establishment will put up Jeb Bush. So the grown ups will be back in charge.

omg..Jeb Bush
and since your crystal ball is telling you Romney will lose, can you ask it the winning lotto numbers for me?

I'm not voting for either candidate because they are both the same. People like you automatically assume that if you criticize one candidate you must be voting for the other. People like you are the reason we have shitty presidents in the White House everytime. Anybody but Romney. Anybody but Romney. Anybody but Romney. Ah screw it. Romney 2012!!!

While my dream lineup would be Santorum - Cain - Paul - Palin - Bachmann - Trump, I'll take what I can get.

Decent potential with Santorum for some entertainment.

It should be fun watching Santorum endorse Romney. Thank goodness we didn't almost get that guy.

omg..Jeb Bush
and since your crystal ball is telling you Romney will lose, can you ask it the winning lotto numbers for me?

Naw, I'm keeping those to myself... suckers!

Fact is, after Romney loses, you guys will blame him and not the radicalism of your party. Then Jeb Bush will come along, and most of you will get obediently behind him just like you got behind Romney this time...

Jeb, I could vote for in 2016. Romney's a non-starter for me.

omg..Jeb Bush

Fact is, after Romney loses, you guys will blame him and not the radicalism of your party. Then Jeb Bush will come along, and most of you will get obediently behind him just like you got behind Romney this time...

ah well, you just showed your TRUE COLORS, about time..
as for the rest it's your usual high and mighty, blaa blaa blaaa

image.jpg

"Hell....I'm too-drunk for THAT SHIT, anymore!!!"

....And, you'll end-up the SAME place you did....NOVEMBER 2008!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

image.jpg

"Hell....I'm too-drunk for THAT SHIT, anymore!!!"

I'm sure Hillary will ask about an open bar before she shows up at the Democrat convention....

omg..Jeb Bush

You need a $URE thing, instead!

Put your money on......

OBAMA 2012

....and....

HILL & BILL 2016!!!!

610x.jpg

"I thought they'd never ask her."

omg..Jeb Bush

ah well, you just showed your TRUE COLORS, about time..
as for the rest it's your usual high and mighty, blaa blaa blaaa

You don't think your party has gotten extreme when it wants to regulate what people do in their bedrooms?

Not to worry, after November, you can blame it all on Romney and do no soul searching at all. He's a guiltless pleasure when he loses. You can all say "He wasn't a real conservative, anyway."

Forum List

Back