Rick Santorum-- the new flavor of the week

of the three.....Santorum has the best shot at beating BO.....not too much baggage....polls already indicate that he can beat BO....

he's a clear pro-American christian conservative alternative to the anti-American marxist muslim.....

He can't beat BHO because he can't carry the female vote.

It's too bad the Tea Party couldn't find anyone to run who wasn't a skank or a whack job. :rolleyes:
Gee.....I can't imagine why not.....
eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - Interview B-Roll - YouTube[/ame]​

Unlike the coward Ron Paul Santorum will defend our friend Isreal from annihilation by the fanatical Iranians. Obama and Paul are no different on that issue, and the longer we wait the next holocaust is being prepared and no one is launching an attack on the mullahs. Crazy!

Ron Paul has the same policie(mind set) as our founding fathers...One that works for our interest, but not for so called "friend". As All nations have their own interest and we shouldn't be attached at the hip with any of them. You're bat ass crazy for wanting our nation and sons to go into another war that's not within our national interest.

Last edited:
Unlike the coward Ron Paul Santorum will defend our friend Isreal from annihilation by the fanatical Iranians. Obama and Paul are no different on that issue, and the longer we wait the next holocaust is being prepared and no one is launching an attack on the mullahs. Crazy!

Were you part of the Army's experiments with LSD??

Santorum Cost Veterans Home Millions

As a U.S. senator, Rick Santorum engineered a land deal that robbed the military's top veterans' home of tens of millions of dollars and worsened the conditions at the facility, Mother Jones reports. An amendment Santorum added to a 1999 defense bill forced the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Washington D.C. to sell its land to Catholic University next door for $22 million instead of leasing it -- a price $27 million less than the land's value and $83 million less than the profits from a lease plan. "I'm convinced Sen. Santorum is no friend of veterans," said Laurence Branch, the former executive director of the home's board.

Santorum Cost Veterans Home Millions | Drudge Retort

I would think that any veteran of the US Armed Forces would think twice about voting for this prick after what he pulled to get a sweetheart deal for his Church!

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

FROTHY!

The thought of Santorum as "flavor of the week" is just gross...

Do you really think the gay community is doing itself any favors by using images like this becuase they disagree with the man.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with him and everything to do with comments HE made equating consenting adult relationships with "man on dog" sex. Frothy brought it on himself.

Santorum stated a couple of weeks ago during an interview--that the 1st thing he would do as President is get together with Isreal to plan a bombing raid on Iran---:cuckoo:

Newt Gingrich stated he would get on China and Russia for more sanctions against Iran.

Santorum is the scariest war-monger on that stage of candidates.

Israel appears to be more than capable of taking care of Iran--their secret intelligence took out a perfect hit on one of Iran's nuclear scientist's last week.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/334153/...ds-in-iran-to-kill-nuclear-scientists-report/

Wouldn't that've contrary to the Pope's position?

Santorum Cost Veterans Home Millions

As a U.S. senator, Rick Santorum engineered a land deal that robbed the military's top veterans' home of tens of millions of dollars and worsened the conditions at the facility, Mother Jones reports. An amendment Santorum added to a 1999 defense bill forced the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Washington D.C. to sell its land to Catholic University next door for $22 million instead of leasing it -- a price $27 million less than the land's value and $83 million less than the profits from a lease plan. "I'm convinced Sen. Santorum is no friend of veterans," said Laurence Branch, the former executive director of the home's board.

Santorum Cost Veterans Home Millions | Drudge Retort

I would think that any veteran of the US Armed Forces would think twice about voting for this prick after what he pulled to get a sweetheart deal for his Church!

THat would depend. It sounds like the Church and not the Retirement Home was utilzing the land, which was renting it. Yes, the 83 million might have been profits, but over how long of a period of time?

How specifically were retirees harmed by this plan?

The thought of Santorum as "flavor of the week" is just gross...

Do you really think the gay community is doing itself any favors by using images like this becuase they disagree with the man.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with him and everything to do with comments HE made equating consenting adult relationships with "man on dog" sex. Frothy brought it on himself.

Again, you missed my point and even edited out my statement.

I think most straights are cool with gays if we don't think about the mechanics of things nature never had in mind. So how does reminding us of one of those mechanics and using it as a slur against Santorum really help you out?

I don't see how this helps you stop him in the GOP nominating fight or the general election. Let's keep in mind, Bush won 2004 because he was able to distract folks on the gay marriage issue. Acting in a lewd way doesn't help your cause.

of the three.....Santorum has the best shot at beating BO.....not too much baggage....polls already indicate that he can beat BO....

he's a clear pro-American christian conservative alternative to the anti-American marxist muslim.....

He has got a truck load of baggage, never saw an earmark he did not like, voted for a debt ceiling increase 5 times, voted for a minimum wage increase 6 times, voted for a 10% increase for the Arts and Humanities and refused a decrease in the budget for them. Voted against e-verify for illegal immigrants. Voted down right to work 3 times. Lived in Washington the whole time, while he rented his Pennsylvania house claiming residency. Then billed the state of Penn for the education of his kids, still has not re-paid that money. Has demanded the release of all the other candidate's 2010 income tax statements and still has not released his. Became a lobbyist and left a money trail from his earmarks all the way back to his campaign war chest, exploits his 3 year old daughter who is ill to get more votes and by the way, all that rah, rah Rick Santorum won in Colorado, Mn and the other state were all worthless straw polls without ONE delegate being awarded with less than 5% turnout.

Rick's going to go down and hard. Not a snow ball's chance in hell of him beating anyone, even while touting his Christianity and wearing that stupid sweater vest.

Beware the person who wears their Christianity on their shirt sleeve, they could be a used car salesman and that is just what Rick is.:cuckoo:

He has got a truck load of baggage, never saw an earmark he did not like, voted for a debt ceiling increase 5 times, voted for a minimum wage increase 6 times, voted for a 10% increase for the Arts and Humanities and refused a decrease in the budget for them. Voted against e-verify for illegal immigrants. Voted down right to work 3 times. Lived in Washington the whole time, while he rented his Pennsylvania house claiming residency. Then billed the state of Penn for the education of his kids, still has not re-paid that money. Has demanded the release of all the other candidate's 2010 income tax statements and still has not released his. Became a lobbyist and left a money trail from his earmarks all the way back to his campaign war chest, exploits his 3 year old daughter who is ill to get more votes and by the way, all that rah, rah Rick Santorum won in Colorado, Mn and the other state were all worthless straw polls without ONE delegate being awarded with less than 5% turnout.

Rick's going to go down and hard. Not a snow ball's chance in hell of him beating anyone, even while touting his Christianity and wearing that stupid sweater vest.

Beware the person who wears their Christianity on their shirt sleeve, they could be a used car salesman and that is just what Rick is.:cuckoo:

so your whole argument is that Santorum voted for the working person over big corporations at every oppurtunity, and that's bad. Is this your argument, Maple Syrup?

Seriously?

You know, funny thing about elections. Working stiff get to vote. It's the one time working folks have a far fight against rich douchebags.

I'm sure Romney is going to slime him, too. Just like he's slimed everyone else. But really, people are getting a bit sick of that, which is why all the turnout is down and people are willing to give another "not Romney" a look even this late in the game.

Romney is only keeping his head above water because of his ability to outspend his opponents 5-1 and slime them with little challenge from the media.

That isn't going to fly against Obama. First, Obama is going to have more money. Second, the minute he tries to slime the man, the media is going to call him racist.

"Governor Romney, didn't your church exclude black folks until 1978 and calls dark skin a curse from God". The media just can't wait to start asking him that question- after he gets the nomination.

Again, you missed my point and even edited out my statement.

I think most straights are cool with gays if we don't think about the mechanics of things nature never had in mind. So how does reminding us of one of those mechanics and using it as a slur against Santorum really help you out?

I don't see how this helps you stop him in the GOP nominating fight or the general election. Let's keep in mind, Bush won 2004 because he was able to distract folks on the gay marriage issue. Acting in a lewd way doesn't help your cause.

I don't want to stop the GOP from nominating him. I would LOVE for ya'll to nominate him.

2004 was a loooonnnnnggg time ago and attacking the queers isn't going to get any traction in the General. It's red meat for the base, but in the General, they aren't going to matter. There will be no distraction this time.

Forum List

Back