Rick Santorum supporters...

" Santorum has pushed Romney over the edge. "

:lol: Not quite! This type of stuff is all just part of the typical primary process...

That was a terrible statement to make in the context of trying to win the nomination.

It may well have been a reasonable statement, if you don't see a big difference between Obama and Romney; sort of a 'better the devil you know...' statement.

Santorum, if he wishes to receive the nomination, ought to be savvy enough to know the damage that kind of statement can do. One of the realities of politics is that honesty is only the best policy if it's done very carefully. Presentation can be as important as substance, and this was, at best, poor presentation.

Then again, I think Santorum is a bit of a nutter, anyway. :tongue:

I am completely disgusted at his level of selfishness. Thank god my vote was a beauty contest vote. He is done. And he should stop writing Obamas campaign commercials.

You are disgusted by his level of selfishness.....and you find Romney acceptable.
Mr. Its-all-for-me.

Your boy Ricky is off my list. Until recently, I was considering Romney and Santorum as the only possible choices I would have on election day.

Santorum's absolutely ridiculous comment regarding the choosing of the Republican candidate assured me that Rick Santorum supporters are backing an idiot.

I can't quote the idiot verbatim because I just heard it on the radio while driving to work.

He said that we'd be better off sticking with Obama than electing an unknown like Romney.

Rick Santorum is a goddamned idiot.

I will be backing Romney.

Welcome! Welcome! former Santorum supporters and those that were considering Santorum.

I am glda that you have decided to choose Romney as The GOP contender! You do not know how excited I am to have you aboard!

As you may know, it is taking lots of money for these primaries to continue, with much of the indication suggesting Romney will win, but such is not a guarantee! But with your help, precious resources can be conserved for the Full onslaught against the Democrats by helping to end this long and drawn out process to September.

Let's end this Obamination that has taken over government!

I thank you again!

I am completely disgusted at his level of selfishness. Thank god my vote was a beauty contest vote. He is done. And he should stop writing Obamas campaign commercials.

You are disgusted by his level of selfishness.....and you find Romney acceptable.
Mr. Its-all-for-me.

:lol: You're calling Mitt that? ^ Really? :bs1:

The man deferred his public paycheck back to the State which he served.

The man recently chose to defer his Medicare when he became eligible.

The man has given countless hours and millions of dollars to charity.

The man has been consistently giving of himself his entire life for want of nothing more than giving back his fair share to his community because he believes it's the right thing to do...

Jan. 24 (Bloomberg) — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney donated $7 million to charity in the past two years, more than the $6.2 million the candidate and his wife paid in federal taxes in that period, documents the campaign released show.

The Romneys donated about 16.4 percent of their adjusted gross income of $42.5 million in the two-year period, according to their 2010 tax returns and an estimate for 2011 taxes. The 2010 return shows $3 million in charitable contributions, and the 2011 estimate shows $4 million.

Americans at Romney’s income level — upwards of $10 million annually — donated an average of 6.5 percent of their adjusted gross income to charity, according to IRS data from 2009, the most recent available. The average in charitable giving for all tax filers that year was 3.2 percent of adjusted gross income, the data show.

Should All Learn From Romney's Charitable Records | The Competent Conservative

Mitt Romney Gives Service to Fire Victims in San Diego - YouTube

Last edited:

Mr. Its-all-for-me.

The man has been consistently giving of himself his entire life for want of nothing more than giving back his fair share to his community because he believes it's the right thing to do...

Jan. 24 (Bloomberg) — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney donated $7 million to charity in the past two years, more than the $6.2 million the candidate and his wife paid in federal taxes in that period, documents the campaign released show.

The Romneys donated about 16.4 percent of their adjusted gross income of $42.5 million in the two-year period, according to their 2010 tax returns and an estimate for 2011 taxes. The 2010 return shows $3 million in charitable contributions, and the 2011 estimate shows $4 million.

Americans at Romney’s income level — upwards of $10 million annually — donated an average of 6.5 percent of their adjusted gross income to charity, according to IRS data from 2009, the most recent available. The average in charitable giving for all tax filers that year was 3.2 percent of adjusted gross income, the data show.

Should All Learn From Romney's Charitable Records | The Competent Conservative

Mitt Romney Gives Service to Fire Victims in San Diego - YouTube
Yet he'll take all the campaign donations you're willing to give him.

:dunno:

Mr. Its-all-for-me.

Yes I am, with his past with Bain and Company and how they take and take so they profit.
And we all know that he has offshore accounts to pay no taxes , he also has Swiss bank accounts to pay no taxes. He also can deduct from his taxes all of the contributions he made to his church.
Oh! Yes I am saying what I am saying with out any guilt or any remorse.

Mr. Its-all-for-me.

Yes I am, with his past with Bain and Company and how they take and take so they profit.
And we all know that he has offshore accounts to pay no taxes , he also has Swiss bank accounts to pay no taxes. He also can deduct from his taxes all of the contributions he made to his church.

No need to feel guilty or remorseful, but you should feel pretty dumb.

No doubt that bullshit class warfare rhetoric will go far with financial ignoramuses. :eusa_clap:

Hmmm....I always thought the purpose of a business was to make profit. Do you have a 401k? If so you have a direct interest in corporations making profit.

And we all know that he has offshore accounts to pay no taxes , he also has Swiss bank accounts to pay no taxes.

Fuck, I have money in offshore accounts too. So does almost everyone who has a significant amount of money. If you had a shitload of money you would have money in offshore accounts too. Big fucking deal.

He also can deduct from his taxes all of the contributions he made to his church.

So fucking what? Did you give 16.5% of your income to charity last year? Do you take tax deductions for anything? If you can and don't you're a fucking idiot.

Yes, Santorum is now being exposed as a fraud claiming Romney is worse than Obamination.

Now he wants to cover up his words, but used a Romney supporter's words out of context with a kid's toy prop.

I would think Santorum would have learned by now in politics you don't always say what you believe saying what you think might be a good way to live your life outside of politics but not inside it.

Your boy Ricky is off my list. Until recently, I was considering Romney and Santorum as the only possible choices I would have on election day.

Santorum's absolutely ridiculous comment regarding the choosing of the Republican candidate assured me that Rick Santorum supporters are backing an idiot.

I can't quote the idiot verbatim because I just heard it on the radio while driving to work.

He said that we'd be better off sticking with Obama than electing an unknown like Romney.

Rick Santorum is a goddamned idiot.

I will be backing Romney.

Well, that's not what he said.

What he said that picking a guy with no core convictions and is a closet liberal like Romney would be just as bad as picking Obama, and he's right.

The GOP rank and file have sold their souls. They've bought into a few bullshit polls that show Romney doing better than other selections, and convinced themselves he's electable, even though if Mitt ROmney were a baseball team, he'd be the Chicago Cubs. Without the likability.

Yes, Santorum is now being exposed as a fraud claiming Romney is worse than Obamination.

Now he wants to cover up his words, but used a Romney supporter's words out of context with a kid's toy prop.

Romney is worse than Obama.

Crazy Religion
Slimy business practices.
Fake beliefs.
Complete intellectual cynicism.

If Romney were a broadway play, he'd be "Springtime for Hitler".

Forum List

Back