Rick Santorum says GOP Will Never Have Smart People. Why do Republicans "cheer"?

I think this helps explain the thread question:

cheering-failure.jpg

Yep. Its true.

They expect him to be everywhere at once, be able to do everything and blame him for not doing things he has no power over.

OTOH, they have no end of excuses for every sin you can imagine IF a pubpot commits it!

So basically you are admitting Obama is not capable of solving our problems, they might as well be Meteors hurtling toward us right?

You people are pathetic, You will never hold Obama accountable for anything.

Simply Pathetic.

Your whining and hypocracy is pathetic. Obama is under a mircroscope 24/7. That is the nature of a presidency. That is the way it should be. You are entitled as everyone to the facts. You are not entitled to make up your own facts.

Haven't you posted this before?

Similar. But I can's seem to get an answer from the right wing. What about you? Does it bother Republicans that Santorum said they had no smart people? Does it bother Republicans that Romney wants to invest in Immigrants but not in the Republican Party base?

Oh you didn't catch the sarcasm in there? He was making fun of people that think they are elite and smart. Professors, Media members. They think they are better than everyone but aren't and no amount of fact or reality will ever get them to vote for a conservative.

Making fun of people they think are smart?

That explains it to you, but not to me.

Republican President Eisenhower started NASA and filled it with "smart" people. They have brought in billions from selling patents and licensing new technology they invented. This Republican Party would tear it down. They hate "smart".

New Topics

Forum List

Back