Rick Santorum says GOP Will Never Have Smart People. Why do Republicans "cheer"?

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0D7ZPIKWh8]Rick Santorum: GOP Will Never Have Elite, Smart People - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry people. That just doesn't make sense to me. Where are the Republicans standing up and saying, "Hey, we have smart people. We want more smart people."?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

And look here. Mitt saying "fewer teachers" to a cheering base? And on his website, he wants to bring immigrants here with advanced degrees so he can help them start businesses? And his base cheers? Can right wingers explain that to me? Sure, I want immigrants to come here who have advanced degrees. But how come I want AMERICANS to be able to go to school and earn some of those advanced degrees and the right wing doesn't seem to want to? How can I want that but not the Republican base. Do Republicans want "bosses with accents"? Is that it? That's the goal?

Problem here is. Santorum considers himself smart,he is far from it...man is a nut case and a half and an idiot to boot.

Have you ever noticed the spelling and grammar capacities of hardcore conservatives on the internet? It's eye opening and makes why things are the way they are clear.

Hey that's not fair. With Texas having to squeeze in Creationism and anti- climate change studies how can you expect anyone to have the time to learn that it is "diminish" and not "deminish" and "straight" and not "strait". If students have to guess at how words are spelled, well....

....at least they get taught the Earth is a youngster at 6,000 years old, huh?

Now you know why Republicans don't want smart Republicans. They might actually THINK.

Regards from Rosie

Problem here is. Santorum considers himself smart,he is far from it...man is a nut case and a half and an idiot to boot.

I'm not so sure. They guy has earned three degrees. That's very hard to do. He's spent a LOT of time in college.

I think this helps explain the thread question:

cheering-failure.jpg

I'm not so sure. They guy has earned three degrees. That's very hard to do. He's spent a LOT of time in college.

Proof that "higher" education can be a complete waste of time. Clearly the availability of more information does not result in more intelligence in some cases.

It IS a very strange phenomenon but true that rw's and pubpots really do value ignorance over that "elite" edamakation stuff.

I think this helps explain the thread question:

cheering-failure.jpg

Yep. Its true.

They expect him to be everywhere at once, be able to do everything and blame him for not doing things he has no power over.

OTOH, they have no end of excuses for every sin you can imagine IF a pubpot commits it!

Proof that "higher" education can be a complete waste of time. Clearly the availability of more information does not result in more intelligence in some cases.

I bet we can see his grades though... :fu:

He is the worst out of him and Romney.

Religion and government don't mix.

They're not supposed to mix but that's not the way the rw's see it.

The right has no use for the separation of church and state.

For that matter, they'd love to be rid of most of our Constitution. 'cept for the 2nd amendment. With a few changes, they'd be will to keep that.

I bet we can see his grades though... :fu:

Why would we want to?

Seriously. Yes, we now he doesn't have near the brains that President Obama does but really, why would would care about MitWit's grades?

WHAT would we, could we, learn from that?

Aww poor infidel aka inferior can't take a dissenting opinion so he pouts and throws a neg rep around....booo hooo....I bet you wanna lick ole santorum's shoes eh?

Rick Santorum says GOP Will Never Have Smart People. Why do Republicans "cheer"?

You answered your own question in the title...

Just kidding folks, just kidding.

I know a lot of smart Republicans. They just don't work for or watch the Fox Opinion channel. :lol:

Forum List

Back