Rick Santorum: Sarah Palin May Be Skipping CPAC Due To Lack Of 'Financial Benefits'

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
"I have a feeling that she has some demands on her time, and a lot of them have financial benefit attached to them," Santorum, who will be at CPAC, told conservative commentator S.E. Cupp on a radio program Tuesday, according to Politico.

Santorum then noted that Palin likely had "other business opportunities," seemingly implying that the former Alaska governor's standard $100,000 speaking fees for her "prior obligations" were more important to her."

Shit, are you kidding me? This is why her dumbass quit her voter elected job as governor or Alaska.

Hey FAILO? You fergot yer link...Let me guess? AOL/HUFF-POO?

and if it is, nutbar?

Neg Rep...NICE!:lol:

That all ya got? And IF it is? It deserves no quarter. :lol:

IDIOT :lol:

Go Away Jillian

100_1161.jpg

Last edited:
Caribou Barbie is not attending because of the co-sponsorship of GOProud. Same reason many of the extreme right and christian right groups have pulled their support this year.

Hey FAILO? You fergot yer link...Let me guess? AOL/HUFF-POO?

Dumbass, here it is from yahoo

Rick Santorum criticizes Sarah Palin for skipping CPAC - Yahoo! News

Oh and the same on Huffington Post you fucking retard

Rick Santorum: Sarah Palin May Be Skipping CPAC Due To Lack Of 'Financial Benefits'

Now you tell me, whats the fucking difference?

So what...She isn't running anyway...Idiot.

Which means you whining about HP being a bas source is BS.

Dumbass, here it is from yahoo

Rick Santorum criticizes Sarah Palin for skipping CPAC - Yahoo! News

Oh and the same on Huffington Post you fucking retard

Now you tell me, whats the fucking difference?

So what...She isn't running anyway...Idiot.

Which means you whining about HP being a bas source is BS.

No whining inferred, or exhibited. Just stated FACT. FAILO has a history of using AOL/Huff-Poo. Nice you idiots assign such things when you have no clue. :lol:

Forum List

Back