Rick Santorum retarded personal attack on Obama and gays

Santorum is the reason many on the left vote Democrat.

Yes, that is very true.

And how brilliant the masters are to give us such an Hobbesian choice, eh?

Yes, that is very true.

Santorum appeals to a particular yet small group of conservatives. He doesn't lie about his beliefs as Obama does. Obama has to lie to maintain his base. If his true feelings became known many who support him wouldn't.

Santorum will not win the nomination.

Last edited:
Rick Santorum: Obama Revealed Osama Bin Laden Death News Too Soon

First off, bin Laden is nabbed and this retarded labels him as soft on Islamic extremism?

Lets not forget Rick Santorumtard's relentless obsession with gay sex, the country has more pressing issues to worry about and this dumb ass is overly concerned about gay sex, two gays fucking up the ass is their business and isn't going to do jack shit about jobs and the economy. We know whats more important to them now, Obama bashing, the rich and gay sex.

Where in your OP do you Link or even Quote Santorum Bashing the Gays?...

All I see is you using the Mentally Ill as you Failgo again. :thup:

:)

peace...

Yes, that is very true.

Santorum appeals to a particular yet small group of conservatives. He doesn't lie about his beliefs as Obama does. Obama has to lie to maintain his base. If his true feelings became known many who support him wouldn't.

If this is your invitation to me to defend OBAMA?

You, lad, are barking up the wrong tree.

Don't confuse my digust with the GOP's dismal crop of pandering to the rich wankers with a love for Obama.

I reserve the right to find fault with every player (and their idiotic platforms, too) in the race.

This thread is getting gay..................

Geee...........who couldnt guess that after last nights results, there would be a gay stampede into the POLITICS forum today. Said to myself after seeing the results, "Shit........every gay agnostic asshole will be having a mental meltdown in the am..........."

Yes, that is very true.

Whatever his personal beliefs are are immaterial. It is what he has done that tells the tale.

While personally the President might think gays are "icky", what he has done to advance LGBT equality isn't icky at all. :lol:

Breaking: Obama Administration Declares DOMA Unconstitutional, Won’t Defend it in Court

Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy

Yes, that is very true.

Whatever his personal beliefs are are immaterial. It is what he has done that tells the tale.

While personally the President might think gays are "icky", what he has done to advance LGBT equality isn't icky at all. :lol:

Breaking: Obama Administration Declares DOMA Unconstitutional, Won’t Defend it in Court

He nor Joe Biden Support Gay Marriage...

And I agree with them on that, as do Most Americans.

Other than that, Gays pretty much need to shut the fuck up at this point.

You ain't the Blacks of the 50's. :thup:

peace...

Yes, that is very true.

the courts ended DODT, and Obama asked them to rescind their decision so he could be the one to 'officially' end DODT. Give the courts 90% of the credit on that one.

He nor Joe Biden Support Gay Marriage...

And I agree with them on that, as do Most Americans.

Other than that, Gays pretty much need to shut the fuck up at this point.

You ain't the Blacks of the 50's. :thup:

peace...

While that may be their personal belief, President Obama had done more to advance gay and lesbian equality than any president in history. That speaks volumes.

We'll shut up when equality is achieved.

LGBT equality IS the civil rights struggle of our time, whether you want to believe it or not.

Rick Santorum: Obama Revealed Osama Bin Laden Death News Too Soon

First off, bin Laden is nabbed and this retarded labels him as soft on Islamic extremism?

Lets not forget Rick Santorumtard's relentless obsession with gay sex, the country has more pressing issues to worry about and this dumb ass is overly concerned about gay sex, two gays fucking up the ass is their business and isn't going to do jack shit about jobs and the economy. We know whats more important to them now, Obama bashing, the rich and gay sex.

i would think because of his stance on gayness that you would be on this guys campaign staff....

I think the more Democrats try and make this election about social issues the less chance they have.

Forum List

Back