Rick Santorum Is Insane

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Someone please call social services on this guy.... (and yes, I know it's a year old article guy is still certifiable....)

Father First, Senator Second
For Rick Santorum, Politics Could Hardly Get More Personal

By Mark Leibovich
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, April 18, 2005; Page C01

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

[MORE]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61804-2005Apr17.html

jillian said:
How is printing the truth slinging mud? Unless of course, you realize he's insane.

I assume your need to bash conservatives just gets overwhelming.
Still no positive plan for America?

dilloduck said:
I assume your need to bash conservatives just gets overwhelming.
Still no positive plan for America?

I figure doing pretty much the opposite of Bush is a good start. But let me know when the right has anything but negative plans for America. I'll be thrilled to listen.

And, funny, I haven't seen you comment on any thread bashing "liberals" or lumping all democrats in with the extremists. When you do, I might find the comments more compelling. ;)

jillian said:
I figure doing pretty much the opposite of Bush is a good start. But let me know when the right has anything but negative plans for America. I'll be thrilled to listen.

And, funny, I haven't seen you comment on any thread bashing "liberals" or lumping all democrats in with the extremists. When you do, I might find the comments more compelling. ;)

The bash Bush plan is not working--or haven't you noticed. Oh I'm very tired of the liberal bashing too. With all this brain power here I would think solutions would be something attainable but if attacking each others' politics is part of the game here, i guess I'll play.
There's just never a plan of action presented by liberals. Zip-Nada. Can maybe YOU raise the level of discussion here to something above " you suck--NO--you suck"?

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you know how brainless this strategy is?

I listed all the things *I* would do if I were president on another thread.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek. But near as I can tell, Bush has failed at everything he's ever attempted, so he's a good how *not* to... :)

dilloduck said:
Undecided Voter: " What can you Democrats do for America "?
Democrats: " Bush sucks "

:duh3:

How about actually discussing what the psycho Rick Santorum did to his kids instead of *making* this a thread about "Bush sucks?

jillian said:

Do you still support your Senators who have drowned people and burned crosses?

red states rule said:
Worried Rick will win a third term in PA?

With Michael Steele winning in Md, republicans could pick up seats in Senate and you are very scared

Not really. Psycho Santorum is pretty comfortably down by double digits.

Now...were you a good boy and did your homework on Lord Haw Haw/William Joyce?

jillian said:
How about actually discussing what the psycho Rick Santorum did to his kids instead of *making* this a thread about "Bush sucks?

as you said---it's pretty old news and his kids are his business. All I can really see discussing it will do is widen the gap. It's time for unification--we may be in for a huge war here.

dilloduck said:
as you said---it's pretty old news and his kids are his business. All I can really see discussing it will do is widen the gap. It's time for unification--we may be in for a huge war here.

His kids are his business unless his behavior is insane and indicative of his not being capable of good enough decision-making to be in government.

He should have been arrested for child abuse. And I agree that we have major issues, so stop voting for extremists like the ones in power now so maybe we can address some of them.

And going by the posts on this board, do you realistically believe that the current admin has any interest in bi-partisanship? Or does unification mean "suck it up and don't criticize the loonies"?

jillian said:
His kids are his business unless his behavior is insane and indicative of his not being capable of good enough decision-making to be in government.

He should have been arrested for child abuse. And I agree that we have major issues, so stop voting for extremists like the ones in power now so maybe we can address some of them.

And going by the posts on this board, do you realistically believe that the current admin has any interest in bi-partisanship? Or does unification mean "suck it up and don't criticize the loonies"?

For bi-partisanship to exist there has to be two options to discuss and compromise. The Democrats haven't proposed one.
Sorry I stomped on you "bash Rick" thread--have fun with it.

I think posting an article about a person's dead child, and HOW EVER that person wants to deal it....

Some people will slink to any depths, I guess...

:puke3: :puke3:

jillian said:
Someone please call social services on this guy.... (and yes, I know it's a year old article guy is still certifiable....)

[MORE]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61804-2005Apr17.html

What on earth is insane about not taking the body to a funeral home but rather saying goodbye in your own way. If they were eating the corpse maybe youd have an issue but seriously why is this bad?

jillian said:
Not really. Psycho Santorum is pretty comfortably down by double digits.

Now...were you a good boy and did your homework on Lord Haw Haw/William Joyce?

Not really true last I heard and to be honest the campaign hasnt even started. Both Candidates just put their first ads out within the last couple weeks. Problem is Santorum is pretty clear where he stands. Casey isnt running on what he stands for, he is trying to bash Santorum, on out of all things, being too light on immigration. Its a joke. So basically Casey is running on name recognition and his attempts to pretend Santorum isnt conservative enough. Quite ironic I think.

I think Santorum will have a comfortable lead come November.

Stephanie said:
I think posting an article about a person's dead child, and HOW EVER that person wants to deal it....

Some people will slink to any depths, I guess...

:puke3: :puke3:

She doesnt realize it speaks more to her lack of character than Senator Santorums. What I see from the article is someone who wanted to say goodbye to a child in his own way.

Forum List

Back