Rick Santorum endorses Ron Paul

Which is what people retort with when they don't have an intelligent rebuttal.

Or else the person asking the question isn't really asking a question but bullying and hectoring. Which was the case here. How do you respond to bullies?

Or the guy was calling Santorum's dumbass out?

He handled it better than he did in the debate, when he basically said he voted in favor of liberal things in order to take one for the (republican) team.

So when he answered it in the debate he not only accidentally exposed the truth that he votes liberally, but also that the republican party is a liberal one.

Or else the person asking the question isn't really asking a question but bullying and hectoring. Which was the case here. How do you respond to bullies?

Or the guy was calling Santorum's dumbass out?
Any particular reason? Other than he wanted to be an idiot?
You think santorum's never heard those questions before?

He told him to vote for Ron Paul because "fuck you" isn't appropriate on the campaign trail.

So asking hard questions is bullying? Gee, I hope no terrorists say any mean words to him if he gets elected.

You folks who piss all over Santorum's voting record just because it differs considerably from his rhetoric and what a person of actual conviction would have done in his place --

er --

I'm sorry. I lost the thread of this post.

Can anybody help me out?

So asking hard questions is bullying? Gee, I hope no terrorists say any mean words to him if he gets elected.

He wasnt asking hard questions. He was trying to embarass Santorum.
How do you respond when people want to embarrass you in public?

Crying bitterly never seems to work.

Well Hypothetically speaking.........I actually would have stood by my record and explained myself because I would have voted according to my principles and been proud of my record. I can see why Santorum can't do that though.

Well Hypothetically speaking.........I actually would have stood by my record and explained myself because I would have voted according to my principles and been proud of my record. I can see why Santorum can't do that though.

Better to just get immediately defensive.

Crying bitterly never seems to work.

Don't be such a snob. Go home school your kids. Society always has a use for uneducated assholes.

dick tuckeduphisass still making zero sense -- in his own vacuous way.

Even home schooling beats the snot out of your abject woeful boundless unbridled unyielding ignorance, shitbird.

True story!

Forum List

Back