Rick Santorum endorses Ron Paul

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Just because.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VH2zGc0TAc"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know Santorum was trying to make the guy seem like a loon by saying your a Ron Paul supporter so vote for him. The problem is the guy asked "what is Small Government to you" and Santorum said "vote Ron Paul, that's what you should do," if you want small Government, lol.

To bad with our Media they will prolly cut it off before he answers and claim a Paul supporter attacks Santorum.

This is the level of asshole that Santorum is.

Someone asks him questions about SERIOUS issues like growth in government and the economy that the media doesn't corner him on, and instead of answering the questions he gives an asshole response.

What if the guy wasn't a Paul supporter, and just an independent pissed off that Santorum voted to increase the debt ceiling and the big government Bush programs?

Those Bush initiatives are the reason the GOP lost so bad in 2006, including Santorum. I think it's well within reason to question him on those issues.

Last edited:
Santorum seems almost as apathetic to his liberal voting record as his supporters are.

Santorum seems almost as apathetic to his liberal voting record as his supporters are.

His voters don't really like him, they just hate Mitt.

That's why none of them stay after at caucuses and become delegates, and why he's just an establishment puppet.

His voters don't really like him, they just hate Mitt.

That's why none of them stay after at caucuses and become delegates, and why he's just an establishment puppet.

I think his codename is Plan B.

The strategy is first "Anyone but the mormon", then "anyone but Obama."

It's not I like Santorum because of A.) B.) C.), etc.

Forum List

Back