Rick Santorum and the Republican dichotomy of "government"

You were asked if a statute against sodomy would bother you. You went off on a rant, so obviously the answer is Yes. Why would it bother someone unless they engaged in it? I'm not bothered by restrictions on driving horse drawn vehicles, because I have nothing to do with that.

So you are OK with the Amish being persecuted because it doesn't affect you? What about freedom of religion? Or is it only YOUR religion that should be free?

Rick Santorum: States Should Have Power To Ban Birth Control, Sodomy

This dumbass is too preoccupied with controlling what goes on in people's personal lives, will he stay the fuck out of people's bedrooms?

The Republican dichtomy about "government" is fucking dubious, to me government is government be it state or federal government, I want neither dictating to me what i can do in the bedroom and if women want to take birth control so as not to have unwanted pregnancies thats their choice regardless of whether I garee with it or not.

Why fucking make federal government look bad and state government look good when it comes to violating personal liberties? Dumbass Repugs.

well, what's dubious is their claim that they want "small government"... they like big, sweeping, controlling government.... when it tells people what to do based on their religious beliefs...

but they looooooove small government when it comes to allowing this country to become a dickensian nightmare.

Santorum doesn't believe the Constitution provides a "right to privacy". Tells you something about this "limited government" republican..don't it?
Santorum will never be president, but if someone with his belief system did, we'd be in danger of a theocracy.

You were asked if a statute against sodomy would bother you. You went off on a rant, so obviously the answer is Yes. Why would it bother someone unless they engaged in it? I'm not bothered by restrictions on driving horse drawn vehicles, because I have nothing to do with that.

So you are OK with the Amish being persecuted because it doesn't affect you? What about freedom of religion? Or is it only YOUR religion that should be free?

Who is oppressed when sodomy is illegal?
I see that religion is protected by the 1A. Where does sodomy fall?

well, what's dubious is their claim that they want "small government"... they like big, sweeping, controlling government.... when it tells people what to do based on their religious beliefs...

but they looooooove small government when it comes to allowing this country to become a dickensian nightmare.

Santorum doesn't believe the Constitution provides a "right to privacy". Tells you something about this "limited government" republican..don't it?
Santorum will never be president, but if someone with his belief system did, we'd be in danger of a theocracy.

People said the same about Reagan. It is the canard the Left trots out in the face of a candidate who expresses belief in what our Founding Fathers believed.

Forum List

Back