Rick Sanchez blasts Israel loyalty oath sweeping US

After a little research, the law sounds like total bullshit. How can a law like that be allowed to exist in this country?

Last edited:
Odd that he never stated the law he was talking about. I wonder why?

He did. He took a little time but he did.

Interesting thing is that most states where this law has been enacted are red states. There are some exceptions though.

It is totally understandable that the oath is required. It is not Israel supporting. It is BDS rejecting. If you cannot agree to states' policy, then go teach at a private school which supports BDS. I don't see the issue.

It is totally understandable that the oath is required. It is not Israel supporting. It is BDS rejecting. If you cannot agree to states' policy, then go teach at a private school which supports BDS. I don't see the issue.

Until I looked up what the law actually said, I thought it was just another nut job rant. It actually forbids individuals from opposing any action by Israel, or by any company from Israel. That is not what this country was founded on.

After a little research, the law sounds like total bullshit. How can a law like that be allowed to exist in this country?

I personally think that in red states things have gone a bit too far as far as kissing Israeli ass is concerned.

May have been started to counter act that "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" communism of Christianity second coming thru 9/11 of Arab terrorists threatening POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount failure knowing all too well this Christian Nation ChristHitlers supreme swastika up Uranus court gonsas sedrate goniffs immaculate drug conceptions Nazi economics standing for thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists in addition to an immaculate drug conception for nefarious Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Eichmann concentration camp traditions war crimes baptism by urinations of one of Ike's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants in a Freudian slip foretelling 9/11; the only signs are survival of the fittest fascists hope of continuations preying on Israel by one nation under God.

If it was actually an Israel loyalty oath, you might have something, there.

As is, this is simply twisting reality to suit an agenda.

The agenda of this megalomaniacal Catholic Church Knights of Columbus "one nation under God" diatribe tautology of those "man is God" burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate WW II Nazi war criminal Eichmann trained lynching enforcement defamation in baptisms by urinations "serve the Pope or die" for their second coming thru 9/11 having Nazington's immaculate Drug Conceptions Christian Nation Chief Justice Reichquest of a supreme swastika up Uranus court give standing to Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 while laughing at one of Eisenhower's WW II Washington, D.C. born Pentagon staff sergeants after being assaulted on Capitol Hill with baptism by urinations for being one of those "death to the infidels" to super ego Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops which previously also had immaculate drug conceptions in presence of Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition as some 25 years earlier where "no one steal & burns US Constitutions in this country" to protect & serve thieving old glory & old testament arsonists in some survival of the fittest fascists sociopsychopathilogical human farming for the next thousand years at America's expense funding crooks on Capitol Hill ChristHitler Fourth Reich improved Nazi economic master race master plan politics.

The agenda of this megalomaniacal Catholic Church Knights of Columbus "one nation under God" diatribe tautology of those "man is God" burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate WW II Nazi war criminal Eichmann trained lynching enforcement defamation in baptisms by urinations "serve the Pope or die" for their second coming thru 9/11 having Nazington's immaculate Drug Conceptions Christian Nation Chief Justice Reichquest of a supreme swastika up Uranus court give standing to Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 while laughing at one of Eisenhower's WW II Washington, D.C. born Pentagon staff sergeants after being assaulted on Capitol Hill with baptism by urinations for being one of those "death to the infidels" to super ego Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops which previously also had immaculate drug conceptions in presence of Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition as some 25 years earlier where "no one steal & burns US Constitutions in this country" to protect & serve thieving old glory & old testament arsonists in some survival of the fittest fascists sociopsychopathilogical human farming for the next thousand years at America's expense funding crooks on Capitol Hill ChristHitler Fourth Reich improved Nazi economic master race master plan politics.
My goodness.

I was about to say that very thing.

My goodness.

Guessing the thing is this Christian Nation compulsive-obsessive dictatorship of what is in Israel's economic interests gets somewhat twisted for the national religion totalitarianism propaganda of what one nation under God is under the cross.

My goodness.

If it wasn't about all the internet forum websites that put up "banned" for that very thing to goodness …...

A "Russian" (RT) agenda, at that...

Just curious - what is RT's agenda against Israel?
I dunno.

Why don't you ask the Rooskies, who have traditionally sided with the Arabs in their wars against Israel and who sell massive amounts of arms to Syria, which points many of them at the Israelis, and who snuggle up to the Syrian genocidal leader, in order to obtain military basing rights.

A "Russian" (RT) agenda, at that...

Just curious - what is RT's agenda against Israel?
I dunno.

Why don't you ask the Rooskies, who have traditionally sided with the Arabs in their wars against Israel and who sell massive amounts of arms to Syria, which points many of them at the Israelis, and who snuggle up to the Syrian genocidal leader, in order to obtain military basing rights.

In this day and age, slanders are dime a dozen. So let us leave the polemics about genocide aside because Israel is not clean in that department.

What benefit RT has from running an anti Israel agenda? Even if Russia is selling weapons to Syria, does not mean Russia needs to be against Israel. Russia sells weapons to China too. Does that mean, Russia is against India? Selling weapon is just a business for certain countries.

In this day and age, slanders are dime a dozen. So let us leave the polemics about genocide aside because Israel is not clean in that department.

Israel has never committed genocide. What an utterly stupid statement.

Anybody with even the slightest knowledge of history and politics realizes the degree of antisemitism prevalent among the Russians, and understands the Russian geopolitical interests in the region.

Forum List

Back