Rick Perry's job boom

Don't forget, Rick Perry's policies saved 3 million jobs too. hahahahahahahaha.

Rick Perry and his Texas jobs boom: The whole story - Aug. 12, 2011

But that doesn't mean that all is well with employment in the Lone Star State. Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage jobs, and many positions don't offer health benefits. Also, steep budget cuts are expected to result in the loss of more than 100,000 jobs.

Republicans won't be happy until half the country is working for minimum wage.

We would just be happy if half the country was working.:lol:

But that doesn't mean that all is well with employment in the Lone Star State. Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage jobs, and many positions don't offer health benefits. Also, steep budget cuts are expected to result in the loss of more than 100,000 jobs.

Being a Texan, I'm not a huge fan of Rick Perry. Having said that, watching the beginning of the lamestream media's coming attacks on REALITY are really quite laughable....

I live in Dallas.... construction projects, from roads to schools, housing...you name it...are BOOMING!

Republicans won't be happy until half the country is working for minimum wage.

That would make them very happy! Then they could continue funneling tax breaks to the rich, while all the while, insisting that the "Rich Create Jobs." Of course they will, more McDs with minimum wage will crop up, until...yes, the GOP eliminates minimum wage also!

Honestly, who is ready to vote for another Republican from Texas?

Companies are relocating here in droves!

I had a couple of friends here from Wisconsin a couple of months ago and they kept remarking on how CLEAN everything was here...saying only their parks were that clean.

So, go ahead...have your fun...personally I hope some of what the media says is believe....it will keep some of you dang Yankees at home instead of coming here with your trash!

I had a couple of friends here from Wisconsin a couple of months ago and they kept remarking on how CLEAN everything was here...saying only their parks were that clean.

So, go ahead...have your fun...personally I hope some of what the media says is believe....it will keep some of you dang Yankees at home instead of coming here with your trash!

Within 10 years, the population majority of Texas will be Hispanic and urban. The GOP will find it harder and harder to gain votes in the largest state of the main land 48.

Demographics - Texas In Focus

Don't forget, Rick Perry's policies saved 3 million jobs too. hahahahahahahaha.

They would have saved more if Texas had only succeeded from the Union, like he wanted.
And I see to recall your ilk touting the wonderful job numbers when McDonalds had a hiring spree of 50k. You know, the jobs that were mocked during the W years... but now most people would be very happy to have to have SOME income.

Obama's Supporters criticizing Perry's Job record are like the nerd saying the jock's girlfriend is fat.

Because he doesn't have one.

When Obama gets a job record that isn't the worst since the Great Depression, then maybe he can come back and talk to us.

Being a Texan, I'm not a huge fan of Rick Perry. Having said that, watching the beginning of the lamestream media's coming attacks on REALITY are really quite laughable....

I live in Dallas.... construction projects, from roads to schools, housing...you name it...are BOOMING!

Roads and schools are funded by taxpayers with money appropritate by the government. My guess is that many of these projects are funded by the Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009.

btw, how does one watch coming attacks by the media?

Last edited:

Within 10 years, the population majority of Texas will be Hispanic and urban. The GOP will find it harder and harder to gain votes in the largest state of the main land 48.

Wishful thinking. Actually, as Hispanic become more mainstream, they'll become more Republican. For no other reason than they can see how well blacks have done backing the DNC all these years.

Ah..so typical...when losing the argument the left always changes the argument! So easy to predict! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back