Rick Perry's bizarre New Hampshire speech

I think it would be usefull to compare a few of Perry's previous speeches with this one. See if there are any marked differences in style and demeanor. If so, is there a logical explaination for the differences?
One very logical explanation would be about 100mg MDMA., which would transform the persona of Boris Karloff into that of Shirley Temple.

In fact, if MDMA (Ecstasy, or "X") were not illegal it would be extensively used as a psychotropic medication. It has the effect of lifting someone from suicidal depression into a happily playful state of mind within a few minutes.

It was a strange sight to be sure. :eek:

Rick Perry's bizarre New Hampshire speech - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

It was reminiscent of James Franco at the Academy awards. At the 7:40 mark of the video he seems to be doing some sort of gesture that....I don't know what the heck it was. Then he seems intrigued by the viscosity of maple syrup after that. I guess you have to make waves when Ron Paul is out-polling you and you're actually losing to Cain in your home state of Texas.

Cain Edges Perry in New UT/TT Poll — 2012 Presidential Election | The Texas Tribune

I'm not sure these are the types of waves you want to make though. It sort of reminds me of the scene in Bull Durham where Crash tells Meat to hit the mascot with a pitch just to get the batter to not dig in at the plate. This may be his way of telling Romney that he's capable of anything so don't stand too close. Maybe he'll bite off Romney's ear during a clinch.

He looks more intoxicated every time you watch it.

he seems rather high
Exactly!

My impression is X.

I am guessing that the key is "un-presidential" more than what substance he was under the influence of.

It would be a shame if this guy were nominated then we find out later on he had this skeleton in the closet like we found out about Bush and his DWI charge. Deja vu (sp?)?

I think the real confirmation that Mr. Perry is off the rail and into the wilderness is that Rabbi and Missourian et. al. aren't in here defending him on this one.

he seems rather high
Exactly!

My impression is X.

I am guessing that the key is "un-presidential" more than what substance he was under the influence of.

It would be a shame if this guy were nominated then we find out later on he had this skeleton in the closet like we found out about Bush and his DWI charge. Deja vu (sp?)?

I think the real confirmation that Mr. Perry is off the rail and into the wilderness is that Rabbi and Missourian et. al. aren't in here defending him on this one.

Or maybe they are just tired of talking to you about it.

I'm wondering, exactly how did Bush'd DWI make any difference to much of anything? Honestly, years of digging up dirt on the guy, and this was the worst thing you could find?

Romney is the one candidate who can compete well with BHO. None of the other GOP candidates poll nearly as well as Romney against BHO. This is not going to change. Newt made Herman look stupid last night. I like Newt other than his deplorable morals and an inability to keep from shooting his foot off.

Romney is the one candidate who can compete well with BHO. None of the other GOP candidates poll nearly as well as Romney against BHO. This is not going to change. Newt made Herman look stupid last night. I like Newt other than his deplorable morals and an inability to keep from shooting his foot off.

FakeJake, the thing is, Romney is still TRAILING in the polls, despite spending millions, despite Obama's gross incompetence, despite the fact the Media has treated him with kids glove while sliming everyone else in the field. And he STILL trails Obama in most polls.

After he gets the nomination, when the MSM starts talking about AmPad and how batshit crazy Mormon beliefs are, trust me, Obama will widen his lead.

You are all being corralled into another RINO trap. It's like you're completely retarded and didn't learn a thing from 2008. Lucy's got the football out there, and you're getting ready to kick the football..

charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

Forum List

Back