Rick Perry

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Rick you are very disappointing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlGPhntPaU&feature=feedu]Oops: Not Even Ron Paul Can Save Rick Perry From Himself - YouTube[/ame]

remind me again how this primary process is showing the gop as a winner in anything?

again seems the gop is just trying to hand obama another 4 years

remind me again how this primary process is showing the gop as a winner in anything?

I wouldn't put a lot into this. When a nominee is selected, most of this nonsense will be forgotten.

I think the GOP has much larger structural problems than who looked silly during a debate.

The first of which is, it's weakness amongst minorities. A poll yesterday showed that while Hispanics (like pretty much everyone else) have found Obama to be a huge disappointment, he still leads any Republican challenger by the same margins or better than he beat John McCain with.

My guess is the short term is that Gingrich is likely to be the newest "Not Romney", and he's been pretty thoroughly vetted. He's got negatives, but they are old news.

you know the process is a failure when you come back to newt

It's pretty sad that the GOP has offered up this list of second- and third-raters.

On the one hand, it's surprising because Obama is very beatable. On the other hand, it is a really bad time, and maybe none of the top shelf candidates want the headache.

neither party has given their best.

I wouldn't put a lot into this. When a nominee is selected, most of this nonsense will be forgotten.

I think the GOP has much larger structural problems than who looked silly during a debate.

The first of which is, it's weakness amongst minorities. A poll yesterday showed that while Hispanics (like pretty much everyone else) have found Obama to be a huge disappointment, he still leads any Republican challenger by the same margins or better than he beat John McCain with.

My guess is the short term is that Gingrich is likely to be the newest "Not Romney", and he's been pretty thoroughly vetted. He's got negatives, but they are old news.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

I guess it's time to make them.....

.....NEW NEWS.....

(....For the History-challenged Teabaggers.)

......again!!!

:eusa_whistle:

you know the process is a failure when you come back to newt

It's pretty sad that the GOP has offered up this list of second- and third-raters.

On the one hand, it's surprising because Obama is very beatable. On the other hand, it is a really bad time, and maybe none of the top shelf candidates want the headache.

I think it's more along the lines of they know that anyone who runs against Obama will be called a racist. Except Hermann, he'll be called an "Uncle Tom".

And that's what history books will say about them. For years.

Romney doesn't care. He's out winning one for the Cult.

Perry should be a top teir candidate, but he let the media define him, unfortunately. He's really turned into the Fred Thompson of this campaign.

Herman Cain is the Huckabee of this race. Comes out of nowhere, scares the crap out of the Establishment, fades quickly.

So the thing is, will Gingrich end up being the McCain this time out. Someone everyone had discounted, but is really the most qualified and presidential?

Maybe.

Forum List

Back