Rick Perry- where did it all go wrong?

I actually applaud Perry for the Gardisil decision.

It's far more than an "STD".

We could eradicate cervical cancer with a vaccination. Other than the fact that the transmission involves sex, I can't figure out why anyone would have a problem with that.

For 13 year olds? What kind of place is Texas?

The same kind of place the rest of the world is. In two years, 13 year olds are 15 year olds, and some are quite active sexually. Wisdom is hardly an atribute of adolescents.

Okay...give the shot to 15 year olds. While you're at it, we should start 15 year olds on medicines that help prevent prostate cancer because eventually 15 year olds become 60 year olds.

Here are stats from the CDC:

Who Gets Cervical Cancer?

All women are at risk for cervical cancer. It occurs most often in women over age 30. Each year, approximately 12,000 women in the United States get cervical cancer.†

Over age of 30.

Let me ask you this. Should all 13 year olds be inoculated against every disease out there?

It went wrong during the debates. He wasn't fast on the fly. That's what changed my mind. It's also why Gingrich is doing well.

Okay then...as a conservative you should be able to tell us what Mitt's plans for the military are then, right?

I don't mean where he's going to send them. I mean, is he going to increase the size, decrease the size, close bases in Europe, Korea, Iraq, etc....?

Surely as a "smart" conservative, you've "researched" the issue and he's provided substantive answers.

Total agreement about Perry. He has never run in a race where the result wasn't a foregone conclusion. It showed on the National Stage and such non-vetting of candidates by Texas has shown in their state's dismal performance compared to other states.
Read his book sweetheart, it's all there - with pictures too!! Unfortunately he doesn't have anything as catchy as "hope and change" to hold your interest.....

So in other words....you don't know; sweetheart.
Wrong. He lays it all out in his book "no apology" - chapter 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ghsoNE2Ig"]Where Did It All Go Wrong? - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong. He lays it all out in his book "no apology" - chapter 3.

Then you must be ashamed since you are not telling what his plans are. Do tell.

Lazy liberal- so indolent she needs someone to "read" for her......:cuckoo:

Well, if the plan is THAT bad that you won't tell us...I guess it's awful poor. I guess it's an appropriate name for his chapter on something that is apparently so terrible..."No Apologies."

Hope you didn't pay too much for the book...

And Obama will cream the guy. Perry might have stood a chance.

Possible.

He did have the libs/dems quaking in their Birkenstocks for a second, Déjà Bush all over again – what a nightmare for the left. They bought into the Perry myth along with the republicans.

It’s almost as if the democrats are getting the candidate they want.

Rick Perry- where did it all go wrong?
Well......we know where it's gonna.....​

.....END!!!!

"More than a few true believers are quietly saying Perry simply didn’t embarrass himself on the presidential campaign trail; he embarrassed Texas."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

bump....love this thread.

I'm not sure why you feel this need to keep kicking Perry months after he went down..

Okay, I realize you are liberal. Absolutely.

But you know what, after Romney loses in November, I have no plans to ever talk about him again. And my dislike of Romney is probably as strong as your dislike of Perry.

Forum List

Back