Rick Perry was Right!

Aug 7, 2012
Texas Gov. Rick Perry picked up the attacks on Mitt Romney this morning, trying to capitalize off the former Bain Capital executive’s comment that he once feared getting a pink slip.

“Now I have no doubt that Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company Bain Capital with all the jobs that they killed, I’m sure he was worried that he’d run out of pink slips,” Perry told the crowd at Mama Penn’s restaurant.

Perry laid into Romney for heading a company which Perry alleged eliminated hundreds of South Carolina jobs.

“There is something inherently wrong when getting rich off failure and sticking it to someone else is how you do your business and I happen to think that’s indefensible,” said Perry. “If you’re a victim of Bain Capital’s downsizing, it’s the ultimate insult for Mitt Romney to come to South Carolina and tell you he feels your pain, because he caused it.”

LINK

Lets see how the righties will throw Rick Perry under the bus now...lol

So you're saying that what one party member says about another party member during a primary is fair game?

Clinton and Obama exchange insults as Democratic campaign debate gets personal

Sure go ahead, But would be nice if it were like for instance in the last few weeks, Not 5 years ago :lol:
The Guardian, Monday 21 January 2008

The story that was posted about Rick was back in January during the Republican primary.

But hey, I understand you idiot liberals have nothing else to go with. You certainly can't run on Obama's record.

So you're saying that what one party member says about another party member during a primary is fair game?

Sure go ahead, But would be nice if it were like for instance in the last few weeks, Not 5 years ago :lol:

That was 4 years ago, and yes you need to go back to 2008.
Obama has no one running against him this time. :lol:

putting people out of work for One individuals personal gain is not a matter of when but is it right.

The story that was posted about Rick was back in January during the Republican primary.

But hey, I understand you idiot liberals have nothing else to go with. You certainly can't run on Obama's record.

If you actually put your glasses on and read the link he said it again thins morning.

If you actually put your glasses on and read the link he said it again thins morning.

The article was dated Jan. 2012.

You are one stupid fuck!

Last edited:

Which makes it much easier for he party to find things to attack him on.

Don't you see a dysfunctional pattern here with the repubs.. They seem to always throw people from their own party under the bus, if its not working for them anymore.

Not entire true. he did almost lose a couple states to some no name prisoners

It still pertains and is relevant now because I happen to agree with what he said. It isn't about Rick Perry or the primaries. It is about how Mitt Romney made his millions--off of other people's failures.

It still pertains and is relevant now because I happen to agree with what he said. It isn't about Rick Perry or the primaries. It is about how Mitt Romney made his millions--off of other people's failures.

It's relevant because you say so.

Ok ..got it!! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate rich people?

Forum List

Back