Rick Perry was Gore's Campaign Manager...

I thought the rightwing line was that there weren't any such thing as Conservative Southern Democrats who switched to the Republican Party?

Good for Perry. It is not uncommon for smart people to change their minds. I've change my mind on several issues over the years. Only fools cling to failed ideas.....

Good for Perry. It is not uncommon for smart people to change their minds. I've change my mind on several issues over the years. Only fools cling to failed ideas.....

I agree.

Change your ideas if the ones you had are not working.

But the difference is this; changing parties after you took their money (3 terms it was written above)...did the change of heart just happen to take place in time for a higher office? Maybe...Maybe not.

To bring the thread to a close (somewhat), I think we can all pretty much agree that Perry is a cookie cutter politician little better (or worse) than the rest of the GOP field.

Rick Perry was Gore's Campaign Manager...

A friend of mine told me Rick Perry is going to be our next President. We'll see.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

I give him a coin flip's chance; he would get the nomination if he runs almost by default. I don't think he's red enough to appease the new Tea Party Masters the GOP has installed so I look for a split GOP...and perhaps even a 3rd party challenge from some whackjob on the far right who will peel votes from Perry.

Forum List

Back