Rick Perry the Scholar

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds

While he later became a student leader, he had to get out of academic probation to do so. He rarely earned anything above a C in his courses -- earning a C in U.S. History, a D in Shakespeare, and a D in the principles of economics. Perry got a C in gym.

Perry also did poorly on classes within his animal science major. In fall semester 1970, he received a D in veterinary anatomy, a F in a second course on organic chemistry and a C in animal breeding

"A&M wasn't exactly Harvard on the Brazos River," recalled a Perry classmate in an interview with The Huffington Post. "This was not the brightest guy around. We always kind of laughed. He was always kind of a joke."

It does make you wonder though..

Rick Perry is a successful Governor... and Obama is rumored to be smart, ah, no actual proof though..

Last edited:

While he later became a student leader, he had to get out of academic probation to do so. He rarely earned anything above a C in his courses -- earning a C in U.S. History, a D in Shakespeare, and a D in the principles of economics. Perry got a C in gym.

Perry also did poorly on classes within his animal science major. In fall semester 1970, he received a D in veterinary anatomy, a F in a second course on organic chemistry and a C in animal breeding

"A&M wasn't exactly Harvard on the Brazos River," recalled a Perry classmate in an interview with The Huffington Post. "This was not the brightest guy around. We always kind of laughed. He was always kind of a joke."

As I said in another thread, the whole Democratic attack against Perry is going to be the same strategy they used against Bush in 2000 and 20004.

1) He's from Texas - Eeeeeek!
2) He's a big meany who executes people.
3) He's not a super-genius like our guy.

Of course, none of these resonated with the American people, who aren't elitists from NYC and Hollywood. And of course, Gore and Kerry didn't have to defend 9.1% unemployment, $4.00 a gallon gasoline, higher interest rates because our credit got downgraded, etc.

Come to think of it, the whole "intellect" card was played in 1980 by Jimmy Carter. Why, Jimmy Carter is a super smart guy who was a nuclear physicist who couldn't pronounce Nuclear and asked his 12 year old daughter about nuclear war, but man, he was soooo much smarter than that "Actor".

I want to make another point here for my fellow Republicans. We see our liberal friends make all sorts of attacks against Rick Perry, but we never see them attack Mitt Romney. Now why is that?

As I said in another thread, the whole Democratic attack against Perry is going to be the same strategy they used against Bush in 2000 and 20004.

1) He's from Texas - Eeeeeek!
2) He's a big meany who executes people.
3) He's not a super-genius like our guy.

Of course, none of these resonated with the American people, who aren't elitists from NYC and Hollywood. And of course, Gore and Kerry didn't have to defend 9.1% unemployment, $4.00 a gallon gasoline, higher interest rates because our credit got downgraded, etc.

Come to think of it, the whole "intellect" card was played in 1980 by Jimmy Carter. Why, Jimmy Carter is a super smart guy who was a nuclear physicist who couldn't pronounce Nuclear and asked his 12 year old daughter about nuclear war, but man, he was soooo much smarter than that "Actor".

I want to make another point here for my fellow Republicans. We see our liberal friends make all sorts of attacks against Rick Perry, but we never see them attack Mitt Romney. Now why is that?

"We see our liberal friends make all sorts of attacks against Rick Perry, but we never see them attack Mitt Romney. Now why is that?[/QUOTE]"

ahhh. soup du jour..

I figure you believe they want to run against Romney...

Romney's still holding his powder, kinda quiet, other than some effective campaign adds...

Where are King Obama's transcripts being the Zombie Squad aka Leftists, are now suddenly so interested in college transcripts?? Anyone.. anyone...

They are busy still trying to cover up his Connecticut based SS number and his connection to the guns for the drug cartels imho.

"We see our liberal friends make all sorts of attacks against Rick Perry, but we never see them attack Mitt Romney. Now why is that?
"

ahhh. soup du jour..

I figure you believe they want to run against Romney...

Romney's still holding his powder, kinda quiet, other than some effective campaign adds...

Well, here's my theory on that. Democrats WANT Romney to be the nominee for two reasons.

1) He's actually liberal enough that they could live with him in case they find dead hookers in Obama's basement or something.

2) They know once he is the nominee, they've got enough ammunition to sink him. Exposes on how crazy Mormonism really is. Human interest stories on all the nice people who lost their jobs when Bain Capital was looting companies and sending jobs to China.

Where are King Obama's transcripts being the Zombie Squad aka Leftists, are now suddenly so interested in college transcripts?? Anyone.. anyone...

Judging on performance, I'd figure Obama was far from the brightest light...

of coarse, he's hardly alone in Washington..:doubt:

Obama's grades hardly matter but it shouldn't surprise you that the liberal media/ political elites fear success (Perry in this case)...luckily, less and less people are interested..

Forum List

Back