Rick Perry takes a commanding lead in the polls less than 3 days after announcing

I dont hate any of them either. I just dont care for Paul and Bachmann. Personally I want to see Christy or Paul Ryan get in the race. Either of them will easily take the lead imo.

Well I don't like Mitt because he is a flip flopping bitch and not a single person knows wtf he stands for this week.

Thing of it is Christy and Ryan ain’t running and they prolly won't run so I don't understand the obsession. If they did run it would be a whole different ball game, meaning you say they would take a lead but fact is they would have to keep that lead and that would prolly not happen.

It's easy to claim someone would do well that is not even in the race... I want a president that is anti big biz war and that I can trust to let the economy correct itself… So far only RP fits that bill, the rest only mimic parts of what RP says… Hell, what’s it like for Mitt to be on stage taking positions he laffed at RP for having just 4 years ago during debates…

Not surprised.

The GOP sure like them white guys.

And another one of our boards liberal bigots comes raging back!

The GOP has nominated white men as their presidential candidate in every single election.

But, I'm bigoted for pointing that out? How?

The DNC sure loves their white men... Only once in their history have they managed to elect or nominate a black person for President and they made sure it was not a female... Their token black guy lasted only 3 years before there is talk of trying to run someone else against him, preferably someone white I hear.

Prove me wrong for pointing that out..

Fucking Trolling idiot.

Last edited:
Well I don't like Mitt because he is a flip flopping bitch and not a single person knows wtf he stands for this week.

Thing of it is Christy and Ryan ain’t running and they prolly won't run so I don't understand the obsession. If they did run it would be a whole different ball game, meaning you say they would take a lead but fact is they would have to keep that lead and that would prolly not happen.

It's easy to claim someone would do well that is not even in the race... I want a president that is anti big biz war and that I can trust to let the economy correct itself… So far only RP fits that bill, the rest only mimic parts of what RP says… Hell, what’s it like for Mitt to be on stage taking positions he laffed at RP for having just 4 years ago during debates…

Yes, we know you love Ron Paul. You have certainly made that readily apparent in this thread.

The GOP has nominated white men as their presidential candidate in every single election.

The DNC sure loves their white men... Only once in their history have they managed to elect or nominate a black person for President and they made sure it was not a female... Their token black guy lasted only 3 years before there is talk of trying to run someone else against him, preferably someone white I hear.

Fucking Trolling idiot.
Who is it that the DNC wants to run against Obama?

Prove you wrong? Do you not even know how a debate works?

The DNC will never nominate a white person ever again. Prove me wrong.

You're an idiot.

Fucking Trolling idiot.

also... where is this "talk" coming from?

Fucking Trolling idiot.

So in response to stupidity, you've decided to try and up the ante.

Sounds about par for the course.

Can't wait for the four term successful Governor to debate the inexperienced failing Community Organizer

Fucking Trolling idiot.

ABP

Anybody but Paul.

Perry doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell or is that Texas summer. He is a secessionist who lives in some imaginary time before the Civil war, he probably has an Alamo play set in which history has him alone triumphant. His ideas on states rights are so off the wall you'd wonder if he lives in the United States? Or if he knows what united means?

Rick Perry on the Issues

His book is below as well as comment on Texas today.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fed-Up-Fight-America-Washington/dp/0316132950/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington (9780316132954): Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich: Books[/ame]

February 20, 2011 By E. Hull (Texas) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington (Hardcover)

"I'm Fed Up too.

Texas is "number one" in these categories:

-- Number of executions (1st)

-- Percent of uninsured children (1st)

-- Percent of population uninsured (1st)

-- Amount of carbon dioxide emissions (1st)

-- Amount of toxic chemicals released into water (1st)

-- Amount of hazardous waste generated (1st)

Texas is "number 50" in these categories:

-- Percent of population 25 and older with a high school diploma (50th)

-- Per capita spending on mental health (50th)

-- Percent of non-elderly women with health insurance (50th)

-- Percent of women receiving prenatal care in first trimester (50th)

-- Workers' compensation coverage (50th) "

From the Texas Tribune 2/14/2011

Last edited:

You're an idiot.

Thank you for proving my point, you’re a bigoted Troll... There is nothing to be debated as you just said that yourself...

I'm sorry, maybe you're not aware of the definition of Troll... It's someone that says meaningless crap to stir shit up, IE, you.

Fucking Trolling idiot.

So in response to stupidity, you've decided to try and up the ante.

Sounds about par for the course.

Or I "played the game" by showing him, you and anyone else reading just how fucking stupid his comments are... The difference is I clearly didn't mean what I said, he clearly believed in what he said. So thank you in advance for taking my side, maybe this clears up any confusion.

To be even more clear, I don’t believe a single thing I said, it was a “LOL@ this stupid fucker” post by turning what he said around.

You're an idiot.

Thank you for proving my point, you’re a bigoted Troll... There is nothing to be debated as you just said that yourself...

I'm sorry, maybe you're not aware of the definition of Troll... It's someone that says meaningless crap to stir shit up, IE, you.

heh heh Nothing to debate? You really are clueless.

As I pointed out, the GOP has always nominated a white man as their candidate. Many have also been Southern. It is no shock then that when a Southern white male entered the race he immediately shot to the top. I could point out how many GOP candidates have been Christian too, but you'll get confused.

The point is, this poll should shock exactly NO ONE. Perry is cut from the most stereotypical GOP mold there is. He's a white, Southern, Christian male. Call him a Bush brother and you have the perfect candidate. But does this matter? Only now in polls. It's all superficial.

Wait until Perry has to, you know, actually come up with a plan and defend it. We'll see how long he lasts.

This entire election should be called off now based on the lefts assertion that because Obama is black no one can critique or beat him. Unless of course they are democratic black members.

Or I "played the game" by showing him, you and anyone else reading just how fucking stupid his comments are... The difference is I clearly didn't mean what I said, he clearly believed in what he said. So thank you in advance for taking my side, maybe this clears up any confusion.

To be even more clear, I don’t believe a single thing I said, it was a “LOL@ this stupid fucker” post by turning what he said around.

That was my point. Everyone knows that was a moronic statement on his part. Deciding to go down to his level by responding in such a manner jokingly is giving him what he wants.

You're an idiot.

heh heh Nothing to debate? You really are clueless.

As I pointed out, the GOP has always nominated a white man as their candidate. Many have also been Southern. It is no shock then that when a Southern white male entered the race he immediately shot to the top. I could point out how many GOP candidates have been Christian too, but you'll get confused.

The point is, this poll should shock exactly NO ONE. Perry is cut from the most stereotypical GOP mold there is. He's a white, Southern, Christian male. Call him a Bush brother and you have the perfect candidate. But does this matter? Only now in polls. It's all superficial.

Wait until Perry has to, you know, actually come up with a plan and defend it. We'll see how long he lasts.

Ron Paul is from Texas... Just like Rick Parry, oh and they are both white. Why is RP not at the top of the poll like you claim he should be.

Owned

Schooled

Go away

No one likes you

And with the exception of one, so have the Democrats. What the hell is the difference? Stop making something out of nothing.

Forum List

Back