Rick Perry schools the US on economics: Supply it, then demand will follow

• Banned
This is so hilarious. Some time back, I posted a thread about Supply and Demand, which economists call the foundation of capitalism.

And USMB Republican went nuts. Supply and Demand is another wild liberal theory that has never made any sense. Don't bother trying to explain it to Republicans. To them, it simply doesn't make any sense. I've been down that road.

"The market will decide which of these — they're going to pick and choose," Perry continued at Longview Power Plant. "I mean, that's really pretty simple.

Same article..........We are the market...........we decide if we buy it or not.

He wasn't advertising Turds you idiot.

• Banned
"The market will decide which of these — they're going to pick and choose," Perry continued at Longview Power Plant. "I mean, that's really pretty simple.

Same article..........We are the market...........we decide if we buy it or not.

Oh, I'm the idiot. But it was your guy who said if you create the supply, demand will follow. That's stupid on so many levels, yet Republicans don't get it.

This is so hilarious. Some time back, I posted a thread about Supply and Demand, which economists call the foundation of capitalism.

And USMB Republican went nuts. Supply and Demand is another wild liberal theory that has never made any sense. Don't bother trying to explain it to Republicans. To them, it simply doesn't make any sense. I've been down that road.

Never heard of credit cards?

Oh, I'm the idiot. But it was your guy who said if you create the supply, demand will follow. That's stupid on so many levels, yet Republicans don't get it.
Supply side economics simply means that we got from the Stone Age to here by the supply of new inventions and that if we want to make further economic progress it will come From the further supply of new inventions. Now do you understand?thus any government policy should be designed to encourage the Republican supply of new inventions

If the supply is worth it's salt, then demand will follow.

If it's crap...........it will fail..........so what's the problem.

Yeah the sharks on The Shark Tank always tell people "here's a million dollars, go ahead and build your product and let's see if there is a demand". If not, well we just lost a million dollars and shit happens.

This has happened never. Rick Perry is an idiot even to idiots.

Yeah the sharks on The Shark Tank always tell people "here's a million dollars, go ahead and build your product and let's see if there is a demand". If not, well we just lost a million dollars and shit happens.

So Inventions should no longer be tried on the market. LOL

All you Scientists just pack your shit in......................It will never work. LMAO

All you Scientists just pack your shit in......................It will never work. LMAO

As noted, conservatives do not understand economics. Red Herrings though, you do understand those.

https://www.bizjournals.com/bizjour...-many-new-products-fail-and-it-s-not-the.html

In an interview with CNBC, Inge Thulin, President and CEO of 3M, projected that 40 percent of 3M’s revenue in 2017 would come from products that did not exist five years ago.

In some innovation circles, it is suggested that to be considered an innovative company, at least one-third of a company’s revenues should come from products developed within the last three years.

main-qimg-734337b077114ef1c36eb292fa662246

Rick Perry on supply and demand economics: Supply it, then demand will follow

Rick Perry, head of a department he didn't want to exist, fails to understand the theory of supply and demand

So if I put a big supply of turds out there, will Republicans rush to enjoy those turds? There's plenty of supply. Rick said if you had supply, they will come running and demand will follow.

Yeah, I mean Steve Jobs put out a big supply of iPhones when there was no demand at all and look at how they flopped.

:lmao:

Fucking brain dead fascists, you are the dumbest creatures on the planet.

Some guy invented this............and I love the dang thing.............

peels potatoes quick and easy...........but he had to invent, build, and manufacture it to try and sell it................Love this thing......He provided a product that I liked, and he was correct............Can't see if people will buy it without putting it up for sale...............

20aef1b0-400a-4efd-8006-a8b9b46003d4_1.ced2fb7e1b5b1e70bb146ece53c9c6a2.jpeg

I guess those sophisticated types here would tell us that DEMAND led to that invention...............

So he invented the potato peeler to appease the masses......

Here they are............

political-pictures-rioting-crowd-torches-frankenstein_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

DEMANDING A BETTER POTATO PEELER..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As noted, conservatives do not understand economics. Red Herrings though, you do understand those.

Well, not everyone can flunk out of 2nd grade the way you did, sploogy...

Never heard of credit cards?

Yea, thanks to Obama, credit card reform was passed.

Obama signs into law credit card reform - USATODAY.com

There's another thread on this where the RW nutters all ... ALL put facts aside in order to agree with something they know is wrong.

This is absolutely typical of what we've been seeing from the right for a while now. It's the reason trump can tell the most laughably outrageous lie and the RW look like bobble head dolls.

We need to pay attention to this because it's exactly how fascism could change the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There's another thread on this where the RW nutters all ... ALL put facts aside in order to agree with something they know is wrong.

This is absolutely typical of what we've been seeing from the right for a while now. It's the reason trump can tell the most laughably outrageous lie and the RW look like bobble head dolls.

We need to pay attention to this because it's exactly how fascism could change the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Do you really believe they know it's wrong. Once I was told on the USMB that "evaporation" was a "wild liberal theory" when I explained the water cycle.

A picture of a "WILD LIBERAL THEORY".
Siklus-hidrologi-400x352.jpg

Forum List

Back