Rick Perry Lets Women, Children, Puppies Burn! Oh, and He's a Flip-Flopper!

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
So now Rick Perry IS going to show up at the debates.

Can you BELIEVE that!

Look at what is going on in his state!

One-Person-Dead-120000-Acres-Burned-In-Texas-Wildfires.jpg

Why isn't he still in Texas? Why isn't he there with a firehose? And an axe?

Doesn't he CARE???!!!???!!!

Plus, he's a flip-flopper, because he said he wasn't going to show!

Clearly, he isn't someone who is fit to be President.

We need someone who is really ready to be President.

Like Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin would be there with a firehose.

Can you BELIEVE that!

Like Sarah Palin.

I'm not sure if you're just being sarcastic or what??? In case you're not.....I've heard more complaints from the left screaming about how he backed out of another debate and what a loser he is. Now that he says he's going to be there, people are going to say stupid things like this. I'm sure he has many people fighting the fires, what can he do himself right now?

I think many lefties do not want him to show at the debates...because he's going to show every one of the others up and prove how much smarter he is than Obama! :)

Can you BELIEVE that!

Like Sarah Palin.

I'm not sure if you're just being sarcastic or what??? In case you're not.....I've heard more complaints from the left screaming about how he backed out of another debate and what a loser he is. Now that he says he's going to be there, people are going to say stupid things like this. I'm sure he has many people fighting the fires, what can he do himself right now?

I think many lefties do not want him to show at the debates...because he's going to show every one of the others up and prove how much smarter he is than Obama! :)

Not to put too large a megaphone on the issue of a wildfire but here is what I want.

Either the fires demand his attention or they do not. Right? He bowed out of a debate a few days ago but now he is going to attend a debate. It's a hypocritical move.

Like when our President from either party says we are protectors of freedom worldwide but only show up when there is a shitload of oil or when there is tyranny in Europe. It's a hypocritical statement.

Back to Perry however, few outside of Texas even knew about these fires...which have apparently been going since January according to Perry's office: Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Texas Wildfires

I don't recall reading anything on this board decrying his running for President while his state is burning.

He made it an issue by using it as an excuse/reason to not attend the debate. Now, all of the sudden, the reason for not doing something 72 hours ago is non-existent?

Can you BELIEVE that!

Like Sarah Palin.

I'm serious.

I'm dead serious.

I've never been more serious about anything in my life!

True story. :thup:

Obama has gotten 7 grants for TX to fight wildfires. So far.
Strange that Perry has not mentioned that.

T. Apparantly your not a Perry supporter.

Can you elaborate??

Me. I'm waiting to hear what he has to say via the debate. I want to get some idea of what he's all about.

His State seems to be doing well despite the piss poor economy so he must be doing something right.

Can you BELIEVE that!

Like Sarah Palin.

Not to put too large a megaphone on the issue of a wildfire but here is what I want.

Either the fires demand his attention or they do not. Right? He bowed out of a debate a few days ago but now he is going to attend a debate. It's a hypocritical move.

Like when our President from either party says we are protectors of freedom worldwide but only show up when there is a shitload of oil or when there is tyranny in Europe. It's a hypocritical statement.

Back to Perry however, few outside of Texas even knew about these fires...which have apparently been going since January according to Perry's office: Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Texas Wildfires

I don't recall reading anything on this board decrying his running for President while his state is burning.

He made it an issue by using it as an excuse/reason to not attend the debate. Now, all of the sudden, the reason for not doing something 72 hours ago is non-existent?

Or, he needed to be there to set plans in motion. Now that they are set, he no longer needs to be there.

This really is a non issue. Almost like the million and a half threads about Obama's golfing habits. Consistency is a bitch isn't it....

Can you elaborate??

Me. I'm waiting to hear what he has to say via the debate. I want to get some idea of what he's all about.

His State seems to be doing well despite the piss poor economy so he must be doing something right.

All I will be thinking of tonight when they are on stage are the screams of anguish of the people who are burning to death at that very moment while Perry is yabbering on about tax cuts or stringing up Bernanke or something.

Oh, I will also be thinking about my T-bone steak.

Either way if he is at the debate or not it won't matter too much as there is not a lot he can do either way.

However, I kind of hope he shows up. I am a Herman Cain supporter and it will be interesting to hear the other guys discuss his skill at making clear priorities. And as the lefty loons have been harping on, how well he handles budget priorities.

Can you elaborate??

Look beyond the economy.

Here is the real 'TX miracle':

Texas-Miracle.bmp

Can you elaborate??

Look beyond the economy.

Texas-Miracle.bmp

When you adjust it for illegal immigrants, what do those numbers look like?

I don't blame him for going to the debate. Why would he stay in Texas to be possibly burned up in one of the 165 or so wildfires?

Can you elaborate??

Look beyond the economy.

Texas-Miracle.bmp

apply that same thought to CA?

Can you elaborate??

All I will be thinking of tonight when they are on stage are the screams of anguish of the people who are burning to death at that very moment while Perry is yabbering on about tax cuts or stringing up Bernanke or something.

Oh, I will also be thinking about my T-bone steak.

Knowing that people have actually died in the fires, including a mother and daughter, makes this not as funny as you probably hoped...

JMHO...

Personally, he probably should have skipped the debate... Again, JMHO...

I don't blame him for going to the debate. Why would he stay in Texas to be possibly burned up in one of the 165 or so wildfires?

He couldn't stand the heat, so he left the kitchen.

Unlike Sarah Palin, who would never bail.
:rolleyes:

You really need to get over this fantasy that Palin is going to be president. Rick Perry is NOT bailing out of Texas. He's simply optimizing his future.

Can you elaborate??

Look beyond the economy.

Texas-Miracle.bmp

That's no excuse. Those numbers are abysmal. Sure, TX has low taxes and relatively low UE when compared to the rest of the country; but look who's suffering in the meantime - the poor.

Forum List

Back