Rick Perry Less Than 24 Hours In Releases His College Transcripts. Where Is Obama's?

People who were born in Kenya are Kenyans, like obama, that's who Kenyans are.

He released his birth certificate awhile ago. So there's no reason to continue with the Kenya conspiracy theory.

No, he didn't. However he did release two rather shabby forgeries. You must one of the people that haven't read about that yet.

Ah. Of course. And 9/11 was an inside job, and I just didn't watch Loose Change yet.

And your evidence that they were forgeries is?

F and D in organic chem

That alone disqualifies Perry to be POTUS. Organic chemistry has always been a prerequisite to qualify for POTUS, hasn't it?

You "youngsters" don't realize that back in the late 60s and into the 70s, colleges actually TAUGHT trigonometry and chemistry and biology and economics and history.

"Social Engineering" was not prevalent in institutions of higher learning "way back then". There were no courses such as "Why Global Warming Will Kill Everybody" and "Illegal Aliens Are Immigrants Just Like Your Grandparents Were" and "Are You A Closet Homosexual?" and "Why Only White People Are Racists" and "Why Capitalism and Free Enterprise Are Evil" and "You Don't Need A Job To Survive, As Long As Somebody Else Does".

F and D in organic chem

That alone disqualifies Perry to be POTUS. Organic chemistry has always been a prerequisite to qualify for POTUS, hasn't it?

You "youngsters" don't realize that back in the late 60s and into the 70s, colleges actually TAUGHT trigonometry and chemistry and biology and economics and history.

"Social Engineering" was not prevalent in institutions of higher learning "way back then". There were no courses such as "Why Global Warming Will Kill Everybody" and "Illegal Aliens Are Immigrants Just Like Your Grandparents Were" and "Are You A Closet Homosexual?" and "Why Only White People Are Racists" and "Why Capitalism and Free Enterprise Are Evil" and "You Don't Need A Job To Survive, As Long As Somebody Else Does".

That's weird, none of that was present when I went to college. We had math and history and science like everyone else.

Although that doesn't actually excuse his dismal grades.

Can anyone point out the part in the Constitution, Article II where it requires college transcripts be released?

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?

He released his birth certificate awhile ago. So there's no reason to continue with the Kenya conspiracy theory.

No, he didn't. However he did release two rather shabby forgeries. You must one of the people that haven't read about that yet.

Ah. Of course. And 9/11 was an inside job, and I just didn't watch Loose Change yet.

And your evidence that they were forgeries is?

I don't know anything about 9/11 being an inside job. I have read extensively on obama and the forgeries he calls his certificates of birth though.

You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake

That's weird, none of that was present when I went to college. We had math and history and science like everyone else.

Freshman year. Bad grades in "organic chemistry" and "economics". BIG DEAL! I didn't do too great in my freshman year of college either. It was a lot different than high school, and a helluva big transition.

How about the rest of his grades after his freshman year? Where are those?

Now this is going to put the pressure on Obama. In less than 24 hrs from announcing his run for the Presidency, Rick Perry released his college transcripts to let us see what kind of student he was. Obama on the other hand has refused to let anyone see ANY college transcript of his. Rick Perry is showing blatant transparency. Now will the media do their job and ask Obama to see his grades and how he funded his college years (Was it through foreign loans?)?

Rick Perry in College:
AM-Perry_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Rick Perrys College Transcripts:
110813-perry-transcript.jpg

An Aggie? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

F and D in organic chem

Who cares? You morons voted for Obama based on nothing more than he was black and gave nice speeches. He was not vetted. His utter lack of experience was not questioned. His lack of qualification was not mentioned. Don't blame Perry that Obama set the bar so low for being President.

Can anyone point out the part in the Constitution, Article II where it requires college transcripts be released?

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?

It would indicate that he isn't the arrogant asshole that he appears to be.

Contrary to the thread title, this seems to be the copy of Perry's transcript provided by an anonymous source to HufPo, not one released by Perry himself. I'm not 100% sure the transcript is even genuine-- does anyone remember the study claiming GWB's IQ was 91 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax)?

I'd prefer a President that got good grades in college, but I doubt it will be a deciding factor in hardly anyone's vote. Is anyone going to say, "I agree with Perry on faith, federalism, laissez-faire economics and coyote-shooting, but I'll never vote for anyone who flunked orgo?"

Freshman year. Bad grades in "organic chemistry" and "economics". BIG DEAL! I didn't do too great in my freshman year of college either. It was a lot different than high school, and a helluva big transition.

How about the rest of his grades after his freshman year? Where are those?

Yeah, Perry must have been still adjusting to college when he got a D in economics in his spring semester of his 3rd year of college.

Translation: I got nothing.

About what I pointed out in bodecea's reply.
Of course the Constitution doesn't require a candidate for President release his transcripts.
Much has been made of how smart the boy king is. Why doesn't he dazzle us with his brilliance in stead of attempting to baffle us with bullshit?
He promised us a transparent administration. We're still waiting.

Contrary to the thread title, this seems to be the copy of Perry's transcript provided by an anonymous source to HufPo, not one released by Perry himself. I'm not 100% sure the transcript is even genuine-- does anyone remember the study claiming GWB's IQ was 91 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax)?

I'd prefer a President that got good grades in college, but I doubt it will be a deciding factor in hardly anyone's vote. Is anyone going to say, "I agree with Perry on faith, federalism, laissez-faire economics and coyote-shooting, but I'll never vote for anyone who flunked orgo?"

Do you think Hufpo would sink to the same level as Dan Rather?

I do, and a lot lower.

Odd, I've taken most of those classes that you think most colleges don't teach.

Oh yes... Oh my... I am quite certain that now, with the release of Rick Perry's college transcripts Barack Obama is suddenly going to reverse almost four years of refusing to release his.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

And Bodecea, don't make fun of the Aggies...

Forum List

Back