Rick Perry Less Than 24 Hours In Releases His College Transcripts. Where Is Obama's?

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now this is going to put the pressure on Obama. In less than 24 hrs from announcing his run for the Presidency, Rick Perry released his college transcripts to let us see what kind of student he was. Obama on the other hand has refused to let anyone see ANY college transcript of his. Rick Perry is showing blatant transparency. Now will the media do their job and ask Obama to see his grades and how he funded his college years (Was it through foreign loans?)?

Rick Perry in College:
AM-Perry_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Rick Perrys College Transcripts:
110813-perry-transcript.jpg

Last edited:
Now this is going to put the pressure on Obama. In less than 24 hrs from announcing his run for the Presidency, Rick Perry released his college transcripts to let us see what kind of student he was. Obama on the other hand has refused to let anyone see ANY college transcript of his. Rick Perry is showing blatant transparency. Now will the media do their job and ask Obama to see his grades and how he funded his college years (Was it through foreign loans?)?

Rick Perry in College:
AM-Perry_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Rick Perrys College Transcripts:
110813-perry-transcript.jpg

clearly fake.

what does he have to hide?

Oh... I see... so the lefties here are going to just IGNORE the question...

... WHERE ARE OBAMA'S COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS?

You would think the unbiased media would have wanted to see Obama's transcripts too. I'm quite shocked that there is this double standard. :doubt:

so in conclusion obama is too chickenshit to release his transcripts. tooo damn chickenshit. yep, I know who I'm gong to vote for. someone who has balls and courage.

Forum List

Back