rick perry knows obama's a fake..

Wasn't every president with a birthday prior to July 4, 1776 born in a British colony?

More than two dozen proposed constitutional amendments have been introduced in Congress to relax the restriction (natural born citizen).

Two of the more well known were introduced by Representative Jonathan Bingham in 1974, to allow for Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to become eligible, and the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment by Senator Orrin Hatch in 2003, to allow eligibility for Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Bingham amendment would have also made clear the eligibility of those born abroad to U.S. parents, while the Hatch one would have allowed those who have been naturalized citizens for twenty years to be eligible.

Natural-born-citizen clause of the U.S. Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ironically, it was the Republicans in 2003 who attempted to introduce a constitutional ammendment to allow "naturalized citizens for twenty years" (Arnold Schwarzenegger) to be eligible to become a president/vice president.

The rationale for including the term "natural born citizen" in the Constitution was to prevent foreign born aristocrats from entering the US and using their wealth/influence to become president/vice president and then restore the monarchy. Although this requirement still exists, its has long outlived its original purpose.

In addition, who or what constitutes a "natural born citizen," has never been formally defined in the Constitution.

Last edited:
163553-texas-governor-perry-and-rock-star-ted-nugent-during-television-interv.jpg

Ted "Draft Dodger" Nugent supports Perry.

Ted Nugent Supports Rick Perry, But Will Back Off From Working on Campaign - Entertainment & Stars

Perry is funny. Maybe the word I am looking for is 'comical.'

What is it? Why is this ridiculous "issue" being resurected? Is it because Perry isn't a serious person? Or is it because the current base of the GOP is so friggin' collectively unhinged?

I don't know the answer to that questions. But any politician who has his picture taken with that certifiable nutcase, Ted Nugent, has GOT to have at least ONE screw loose.

By the way, someone should tell Ted that he doesn't know how to salute correctly. He looks like a damn moron, standing there with that idiot pose.

Hey Ted, get a clue!

If Perry gets his way and Texas secedes from the Union, is Perry still eligible to be President?

Why is anyone still talking about Perry?
Because Obama is going down, and now the Liberals are worried Rick Perry will work his way back up in the polls.

They have to tie a rope around his neck or their myopic Marxist universe might not happen, because he is a conservative and people in his state like him a lot because he goes out and gets jobs and brings them home to Texas. :)

I'm not worried that Perry will get the nomination. I HOPE he gets it. He's a weak debater, his policies favor the rich, and the living conditions of poor families in his state are horrendous. But, alas, the clown from TX won't get the nomination. Even the desperate GOP won't nominate that guaranteed loser.

Remember Trump saying months ago that he was sending a team of investigators to Hawaii? I haven't heard any reports...

The election hasn't got in full gear yet and I believe Trump will release facts that Obama isn't eligible next summer. I mean we already know Obama doesn't meet Article 2 Section 1 because of his British Nationality which voids out his natural born citizenship.

By "we", I'm assuming you're referring to the many voices in your head. Because "we", as in the rest of the world, already know that Obama is eligible.

Now he's flip flopped and said he was only joking.

:lol:

Actually, he really didn't. He stated in the original interview that he thought Obamasky was an American citizen...

But just like they said he advocated seccession when he clearly didn't, now he's advocating birtherism when he clearly didn't.

The mistake was going to kiss Trump's ring, I think, and dignifying the whole mess.

JoeB hits it exactly right. RP just should have controlled his inner child and stayed away from it.

Forum List

Back