Rick perry is scary.

Perry won't win. There's a reason the real republican contenders are waiting until 2016.
Perry already won.He's been sElected by the Bilderbergers.
Have fun.

Likely---you really think that the little people control the fucking government of this control? Stalin said that it is not the votes that matters, but who counts. Think that through for a second before you think we're not ran by globalist.

:cuckoo:
Who cares if he did drugs. Everyone should have the freedom to do drugs as life fucking sucks pretty bad at times.:eusa_hand: It's no reason to say that you can't run for office.
Is that a question?

Besides, who told ya' that shit....Ron Paul?

Yeah, Iran should have nukes, no problem!:cuckoo:

You think someone doing drugs early in there life shall make it so they can't ever hold office? Seriously. Most of the people in office likely do it.

As for Iran, Spending trillions of dollars in another 10 or 20 year war of nation building is pure idiocy. If Iran fires one off then we can nuke them...lets not go to war against all nations that went nukes...We can't afford it and our troops don't deserve to spend there whole lifes away from there families. Fucking globalist bastards.:evil:

George Bush ran for Office against nation building and he turned out to be the biggest transnationalist of the past 50 years.
Personally, I don't care if Obama did drugs early on.....I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of those pissing and moaning about Perry.

And, Ron Paul is a fuckin' whackjob, as he fully proved last night.........It's just the way it is.

He will not get the nomination. He has no chance, and that is a very good thing......He's nuts......And no amount of blimps, or skinny jeans wearing lil' wet behind the ears college boys who've never been laid will change that fact.

If we keep going into nation building wars, we better start acting like a real empire and take the resources or we will collapse. That is all I will say. Either that or come home. We can't afford to do this on our own dime alone. Our credit is being downgraded already and our economy is starting to lean over to one side.

Last edited:
If we keep going into nation building wars, we better start acting like a real empire and take the resources or we will collapse. That is all I will say. Either that or come home. We can't afford to do this on our own dime alone. Our credit is being downgraded already and our economy is starting to lean over to one side.
LMAO!

Yeah, Iran fires off a Nuke, we just nuke 'em.....No problem!

Do you even have a clue as to what that would do?........Do you even have a clue as to the layout of the area?.....Do you even have a clue as to the effects that would have to the surrounding area?.....Do you even have a clue as to the fact that most Iranian citizens don't deserve to die by being fried?

Yeah, we'll just nuke 'em..........No wonder Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell.

Besides his own abjectly looniness, his supporters are his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
LMAO!

Do you even have a clue as to what that would do?........Do you even have a clue as to the layout of the area?.....Do you even have a clue as to the effects that would have to the surrounding area?.....Do you even have a clue as to the fact that most Iranian citizens don't deserve to die by being fried?

Yeah, we'll just nuke 'em..........No wonder Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell.

Seriously, like Afghanistan they will never evolve into civilized people. Why is it our job to give a flying rats ass about them? The only thing we should care about is our people. There was a time when our government gave a damn about our people, but no more. It cares more about what some asshole on the other side of the globe wants. HELL, YES IF IRAN FIRES A NUKE AT OUR NATION AND PEOPLE WE MUST FIRE BACK. IF NOT THEN WE"RE A JOKE AND DESERVE TO BE RULED OVER. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST.

If there leaders are serious about firing nukes at one of most nuclear armed nations on earth may god have mercy on Iran, because I pray to god we don't. To win a fucking war you go all in and make the other son of a bitch die until he bows before you, begging surrender. That is why we lost every war of the past 50 fucking years in most senses. In World war II people like General Patton understood this and we won. We won against all fucking odds, but we can't win against a bunch of third world trash armed with ak-47.:lol: Sicking. Dieing for nothing.

We got to relearn this lesson or we will be seen as a joke as we're being raped by the Chinese 50 years from now. But I guess the military thinks we can win a fucking war by building homes and begging our enemy to surrender. I guess in our military jails we should give our enemy t.v, basketball and 3 square a day. What a fucking joke. No wonder our enemy laugh. If you wish to win you have to make them beg for surrender.

Islam is our fucking enemy and has been that for 1,400 years. It could give two damns of grape shot about our cultures. Its goal is to take us over and to do what they did to the middle east here. That is a fact. Read history.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
LMAO!

Seriously, like Afghanistan they will never evolve into civilized people. Why is it our job to give a flying rats ass about them? The only thing we should care about is our people. There was a time when our government gave a damn about our people, but no more. It cares more about what some asshole on the other side of the globe wants. HELL, YES IF IRAN FIRES A NUKE AT OUR NATION AND PEOPLE WE MUST FIRE BACK. IF NOT THEN WE"RE A JOKE AND DESERVE TO BE RULED OVER. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST.

If there leaders are serious about firing nukes at one of most nuclear armed nations on earth may god have mercy on Iran, because I pray to god we don't. To win a fucking war you go all in and make the other son of a bitch die until he bows before you, begging surrender. That is why we lost every war of the past 50 fucking years in most senses. In World war II people like General Patton understood this and we won. We won against all fucking odds, but we can't win against a bunch of third world trash armed with ak-47.:lol: Sicking. Dieing for nothing.

We got to relearn this lesson or we will be seen as a joke as we're being raped by the Chinese 50 years from now. But I guess the military thinks we can win a fucking war by building homes and begging our enemy to surrender. I guess in our military jails we should give our enemy t.v, basketball and 3 square a day. What a fucking joke. No wonder our enemy laugh. If you wish to win you have to make them beg for surrender.

Islam is our fucking enemy and has been that for 1,400 years. It could give two damns of grape shot about our cultures. Its goal is to take us over and to do what they did to the middle east here. That is a fact. Read history.:lol::lol::lol:
Dude, when ya' get a clue, get back to me.

This isn't Nintendo, this isn't Playstation. And you obviously haven't a clue about the Iranian people as a whole.

BTW, it won't be us who they will fire at.

LMAO!

Dude, when ya' get a clue, get back to me.

This isn't Nintendo, this isn't Playstation. And you obviously haven't a clue about the Iranian people as a whole.

BTW, it won't be us who they will fire at.

George Washington said in his parting message to the nation that we should not get into wars of these kind or make friendships, but of only of interest. You really think that trying to bring up a people that has been under islam for 1,400 years and don't care for democratic idea's are now going to stop killing each other and are just going to lie down there guns and give peace a chance?:(

How is this within our interest? We have enough oil and resources within our own lands to power our nation. I don't care about Israel. I'm sorry, there is close to a billion muslims that hate israel all around it, but what is it to us? Seriously. Israel has won every war and the arab armies suck. Why does America need to be within any of these countries matter to Israel?

We should stay out of it. I feel sorry for them because one day they will likely be beaten as there arab percentage of there population is increasing within there own country, but that is the way the world works if you allow your invader to out breed you within your own country.

So you think because I have another opinion that I play a PlayStation...Don't think so.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
RICK PERRY IS SCARY.
Overheard on CNN.com:
Time to leave the country?

"Hey, Rick: What brand of gun would Jesus tote?"–RationalDoc

Why Rick Perry is headed to the White House
Why are Americans gearing up to elect another Texan for president? asks fellow Texan James Moore, an Emmy-award winning former news correspondent and co-author of the best-seller, "Bush's Brain." Although Perry "hates to govern, loves to campaign, and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics," writes Moore, his "coyote-killer good looks, $2,000 hand-tooled cowboy boots, supernova smile and Armani suits will create a product Americans will want to believe and buy."His prediction had many CNN.com readers planning to leave the country.
Overheard on CNN.com: Time to leave the country? – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs ... n-cnn-com/
Yeah, Rick Perry is scary to all you Obamabot whimps........Seeing as though Obama is a fully proven inept moron, who couldn't lead himself out of a wet paper bag.

Time for his ham hipped wife to force his sorry, inept ass to eat his fuckin' peas.....'cause we all know who wears the pants in that family.

I rest my case. Perfect example of Christian right wing conservative.

OMG. No doubt.

Michelle Obama is an amazing woman. She's brilliant, funny, quick-witted, loving, caring, and giving. And yes. I found all that out by Googling. Barack graduated Magna cum Laude from Harvard - but his wife did it first. "Ham hipped wife?" What's yours look like, asshole? You married to a thing of beauty and a joy forever? You could be married to Portia de Rossi (no wait - you couldn't. She's a lesbian.) and she STILL wouldn't be as amazing a woman as the FLOTUS.

Perry graduated in 1972 with a bachelor's degree in animal science. According to Perry's university transcript, he earned 20 B's, 27 C's, and 9 D's. A's and F's were rare. Additionally, Perry was placed on academic probation for his poor performance in school.

Perry was a prankster in college. He once placed chickens in the closet of an upperclassman over Christmas, and also utilized M-80 firecrackers and knowledge of plumbing to frighten students on the toilet.

Rick Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So what?

Obama was an admitted druggie......Fuckin' cocaine brain...Seeing as how he leads, he probably still puffs the damn pipe, 'cause he leads like a fuckin' stoned idiot.

Have you been drinking?

:eek: Fair question! :lol:

RICK PERRY IS SCARY.
Overheard on CNN.com:

Why are Americans gearing up to elect another Texan for president? asks fellow Texan James Moore, an Emmy-award winning former news correspondent and co-author of the best-seller, "Bush's Brain." Although Perry "hates to govern, loves to campaign, and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics," writes Moore, his "coyote-killer good looks, $2,000 hand-tooled cowboy boots, supernova smile and Armani suits will create a product Americans will want to believe and buy."His prediction had many CNN.com readers planning to leave the country.
Overheard on CNN.com: Time to leave the country? – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs ... n-cnn-com/

and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics,"

That puts him at least three grades past Obama.

The very best insurance to protect religious freedom in this country is to put Christian conservatives into power.

Bullshit. Say goodbye to separation of church and state. I may as well leave the country. Not only am I endangered as a non-christian, but as a lesbian as well.

That's what you conservatives are after. A Christian Theocracy.

You prove by your posts that you are so prejudiced, Sky, and so ignorant on what religious freedom is, that I see no point in trying to explain further. If our past ultra-religious elected leaders, both in the White House and Congress, presented no threat to religious freeom; if all those eeeeeevul conservatives who have held all the power before were no threat to religious freedom; if religious freedom is alive and well in the State of Texas; the ONLY reason you could possibly think Rick Perry would be a threat to religious freedom is out of extreme delusional prejudice. I'm sorry, but your comments are so absurd and so without ANY foundation, I can't see it any other way.

You better hope that Christianity remains alive and well because pretty much the only nations in the world that have and protect complete religious freedom are those in which Christianity is the dominant religion and also Israel.

RICK PERRY IS SCARY.
Overheard on CNN.com:

It's weird that you posted this. I was just having a conversation with a few people not too long ago and asked them if Rick Perry seemed kinda creepy to them. For some reason, he gives me the willies, and I can honestly say that NO politician has ever caused me to have that reaction.

This kind of intelligent decision making gave us obama.

Perry's first stop today?

At an event in New Hampshire, sponsored by the American Petroleum Institute.

:lol::lol:

Isn't that great? I certainly hope our next President reverses the disastrous energy policies promoted by President Bush and evenmoreso by President Obama. The federal government needs to start working with energy producers to achieve energy independence instead of demonizing them.

Isn't that great? I certainly hope our next President reverses the disastrous energy policies promoted by President Bush and evenmoreso by President Obama. The federal government needs to start working with energy producers to achieve energy independence instead of demonizing them.

He's from a state that depends on high oil prices for its prosperity. You really think he's going to throw his pals and cronies under the bus?

When we had gas prices under a dollar a gallon back in the mid to late 80's, Texas went into a depression.

This will be Obama's election to win or lose. Who he runs against doesn't matter.

If he can get the liberal base out to the polls he'll win. Unfortunately for him, he's increasingly alienated that base since he's been in office.

He's best hope, as of now, seems to be the ludicrious actions of the Tea party - they may very well scare the liberal base into getting out to the polls!

He's from a state that depends on high oil prices for its prosperity. You really think he's going to throw his pals and cronies under the bus?

When we had gas prices under a dollar a gallon back in the mid to late 80's, Texas went into a depression.

Baloney. President Bush was from Texas too and he certainly didn't come up with an energy policy that benefitted big oil. We're still paying for it at the pump and in the cost of almost everything we buy because he didn't. And Obama is making that phenomenon far far worse.

Rick Perry helped work his way through college as a book salesman, spent a tour of duty in the Air Force, and was farming on the family farm when he was first elected to the Texas State Legislature. No ties to the oil industry at any time.

And the only one who wants him to throw his 'pals and cronies' under the bus seems to be you. I don't want them thrown under the bus. I want them empowered and encouraged to start us on the road to energy independence. So I certainly hope Perry, if he is elected, will work with them and not against them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back