Rick perry is scary.

Yeah, Rick Perry is scary to all you Obamabot whimps........Seeing as though Obama is a fully proven inept moron, who couldn't lead himself out of a wet paper bag.

Time for his ham hipped wife to force his sorry, inept ass to eat his fuckin' peas.....'cause we all know who wears the pants in that family.

I rest my case. Perfect example of Christian right wing conservative.

OMG. No doubt.

Michelle Obama is an amazing woman. She's brilliant, funny, quick-witted, loving, caring, and giving. And yes. I found all that out by Googling. Barack graduated Magna cum Laude from Harvard - but his wife did it first. "Ham hipped wife?" What's yours look like, asshole? You married to a thing of beauty and a joy forever? You could be married to Portia de Rossi (no wait - you couldn't. She's a lesbian.) and she STILL wouldn't be as amazing a woman as the FLOTUS.
Yeah, and i'm sure your stupid ass thought she was an "amazing" woman when she helped devise a patient dumping scheme that threw the poor out on the street because they couldn't pay their hospital bills.......Yeah, that was mighty "liberal" and "caring" of her, eh?

Wouldn't you think people who had graduated Magna cum laude from a prestigious university would be proud to show their transcripts?

And expose themselves to well-read, world-class scholars who might pick up on a little plagiarism or worse yet, an endorsement of communism?

Nah...

Wouldn't you think people who had graduated Magna cum laude from a prestigious university would be proud to show their transcripts?

And expose themselves to well-read, world-class scholars who might pick up on a little plagiarism or worse yet, an endorsement of communism?

Nah...

There is no doubt liberals are the worlds greatest liars.. and eventual communists..
Hollywood was riding high... Now the dead are turning over in their graves while the living pay house assholes look on with wonder thinking oh shit we thought we had enough of them and the race card would be enough to get us to out goal.. Hey Hollywood.. Fuck You!

Blues

I like Rick Perry. He'll be an excellent candidate

What's excellent about him? Everything I've seen looks pretty run-of-the-mill, satus-quo Republocrat. Did I miss something impressive?
Yes you did.

Growing up in the best country in the world because our recent forefathers had the moral strength to beat a bully back in WWII, and their heirs who know they must do likewise.

Sorry that escapes you as the right thing to do in this world of bad acts, druggiers, Allah-will-help-me-kill-all-Americans-and-Jews if they piss me off Taliban types with a picture of you in the sights of their latest lethal free acquisition from Iran.

Other than that, nice to see you around and alive, Mr. Black. We Republicans are gonna see to it you stay that way. Wanna help? :lol:

What's excellent about him? Everything I've seen looks pretty run-of-the-mill, satus-quo Republocrat. Did I miss something impressive?
Yes you did.

Growing up in the best country in the world because our recent forefathers had the moral strength to beat a bully back in WWII, and their heirs who know they must do likewise.

Sorry that escapes you as the right thing to do in this world of bad acts, druggiers, Allah-will-help-me-kill-all-Americans-and-Jews if they piss me off Taliban types with a picture of you in the sights of their latest lethal free acquisition from Iran.

Other than that, nice to see you around and alive, Mr. Black. We Republicans are gonna see to it you stay that way. Wanna help? :lol:

Uh... well, alrighty then. :eek:

Yes you did.

Couldn't that be said about all the candidates except for Obama who seems to have been "privileged" enough to have grown up in places like Indonesia? And if the answer to that is "Yes", then how does your statement make Rick Perry an excellent candidate?

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back