Rick Perry: I'd Send U.S. Troops Back To Iraq

Ol Ricky should srop worrying about Iraq and keep his national gaurd back in Texas to fight wild fires...

Just sayin.....

very ugly and cold.
Just sayin....

How so?

I would think that some of the folks that lost their homes and property would have liked to have more of a fighting chance to save what was burned up if more man power could have made a difference.

I don't think my comment was ugly or cold...just practical.

Sooo, Ricky wants to invade Iraq for the THIRD time? How nice...

Rick Perry Would Put U.S. Troops Back In Iraq (VIDEO)

Yeah this is stupid. I was taking a second look at Perry, but when I heard this, he got eliminated from any more consideration.

We should never have gone into Iraq the second time, we should never have occupied Iraq, we should never have engaged in nation building, and we sure the hell shouldn't go back into Iraq now that we're gone.

#1 - It's unconstitutional.

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Yeah this is stupid. I was taking a second look at Perry, but when I heard this, he got eliminated from any more consideration.

We should never have gone into Iraq the second time, we should never have occupied Iraq, we should never have engaged in nation building, and we sure the hell shouldn't go back into Iraq now that we're gone.

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

I can tell you this, Perry totally fucked himself with the Military vote on this, the people I know still in the service do NOT want to go back to Iraq.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

I can tell you this, Perry totally fucked himself with the Military vote on this, the people I know still in the service do NOT want to go back to Iraq.
No doubt... not when they've already had 3, 4 and 5 damn tours in that hell hole. That's why Ron Paul has so much support from the military. He maintains he'll get us out of all those expensive, getting us nowhere entanglements in the middle east, and one of the reasons why he keeps topping my list of who I'm going to vote for.

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Pale Rider, on this we are in total agreement.

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

It just goes to show that "Americans," left, right and in the middle, are sick to tears of all this war mongering, invading, occupying and nation building when really, there isn't a damn thing other than trillions of dollars down the shitter to show for it.

#2 - WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

It just goes to show that "Americans," left, right and in the middle, are sick to tears of all this war mongering, invading, occupying and nation building when really, there isn't a damn thing other than trillions of dollars down the shitter to show for it.

Nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan turned out to be very bad ideas, you can't remake a mans home if the man likes living in a shit hole.

Many in the GOP are very, very brave.

With other people's lives.

Of course they are. Many have never even served and don't have any idea what those in the military are going through.

It's easy to be brave when you don't know anything about the situation.

Oh, how predictable. It's now a pissing contest about which of our representatives have served.

And people wonder why I don't take the 'debates' on this forum seriously. How exactly are people supposed to take this bullshit seriously.

Many in the GOP are very, very brave.

With other people's lives.

Which branch of the military was Obama in and for how long? Oh, that's right, he wasn't. And yet, he was happy to send our troops into harms way. How very hypocritical of you.

Moron.

Invasion shock and awe 2.0? Whose votes is he trying to win? Cheney's and John Bolton's?

What is also revealed (imagine my shock) in this boneheaded statement made by Perry and supported by The Rabbi is that Perry never said how he would pay for this. Invading a country is bad enough especially when you yourself open up a 2nd front on the war on terror as GWB said he was doing. We were not done with the first front yet when he did.

However, a re-invasion as Perry and his lap dog Rabbi have endorsed is a terrible idea from every conceiveable angle.

Leave that alone for a moment.

How is he going to fund such a re-invasion?

Lets see, we're cutting taxes so we can't pay for it with tax money. By getting rid of the three programs he wants to get rid of? Lets see:

According to Wiki:

Commerce is 16 Billion
Education is 46 Billion
Energy is 24 Billion

That is $86 billion dollars. Plus we're getting tax cuts so they were going to be reduced anyway but lets go with the $86 billion dollars.

In 2011, Obama set aside $159.3 Billion for the wars in the middle east; so if 1/2 of that was for Iraq...That would mean that the 86 billion would fund 1 more year if the costs are the same.

It would also mean that the deficit would remain the same since there would be no savings experienced.

Meanwhile....

Perry nor Rabbi has not released a single word on how they would fund this war effort. Regardless of what you think of the plan, you would think that a man who would want to be President of the United States and his lone supporter would think something through when it comes to America's fighting men and women.

Nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan turned out to be very bad ideas, you can't remake a mans home if the man likes living in a shit hole.
Seemed like a pretty good both at the time and now.

Seemed like a pretty good both at the time and now.

So good that Perry is polling behind Buddy Roemer in New Hampshire.

You're almost as big a dumbass as he is...and the gap is closing fast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back