Rick Perry: "I Want To See Obama's Grades"

Link to independently verifiable evidence or it didn't happen.

So you're saying that Harvard isn't a reliable source...with regards as to who attended Harvard? :cuckoo: No matter what I post you'll come up with some lame excuse.

I know you never admit when you're wrong-it's ok, we're all wrong sometimes (myself included).

Seriously it's a conspiracy theory, and people who believe to them jump to big conclusions, or simply disbelieve any proof that shows otherwise. There's no logic involved. It's all about settling the cognitive dissonance they're having, rather than actually figuring out what's true and what's not.

I was stunned when I saw that GWB attended both Harvard and Yale...

Shhhh, that would mean there is affirmative action for dumb whitish boys. LOL

Ira Katznelson - When Affirmative Action Was White | Video on PBS & NPR Forum Network

Book. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/When-Affirmative-Action-White-Twentieth-Century/dp/0393328511/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264166957&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books[/ame]

FOR WHITES ONLY - A Long History of Affirmative Action

"The 1790 Naturalization Act permitted only "free white persons" to become naturalized citizens, thus opening the doors to European immigrants but not others. Only citizens could vote, serve on juries, hold office, and in some cases, even hold property. In this century, Alien Land Laws passed in California and other states, reserved farm land for white growers by preventing Asian immigrants, ineligible to become citizens, from owning or leasing land. Immigration restrictions further limited opportunities for nonwhite groups. Racial barriers to naturalized U.S. citizenship weren't removed until the McCarran-Walter Act in 1952, and white racial preferences in immigration remained until 1965." link above
_

Last edited:
Link to independently verifiable evidence or it didn't happen.

So you're saying that Harvard isn't a reliable source...with regards as to who attended Harvard? :cuckoo: No matter what I post you'll come up with some lame excuse.

I know you never admit when you're wrong-it's ok, we're all wrong sometimes (myself included).

Seriously it's a conspiracy theory, and people who believe to them jump to big conclusions, or simply disbelieve any proof that shows otherwise. There's no logic involved. It's all about settling the cognitive dissonance they're having, rather than actually figuring out what's true and what's not.
I'm saying that if you don't have independently verifiable evidence (i.e. the actual transcripts and writings with the Boiking's name unmistakably attached to them), all you have is a popcorn fart.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just another in a long string of lies and obfuscations from "the most transparent administration in history"....IOW, business as usual.

Those links give us neither transcripts of academic achievement nor any of his reputed "eloquence" in print, with his name attached to them.

Never said it did. But are you suggesting that Harvard is lying about Obama attending there, and being president of the Law Review?

What source do you have that says he didn't-I clearly presented mine.
Obama was selected to the Harvard Law Review through affirmative action.

You know that to be true, right? Unless you prove that, it means,

Are you ready

you know this is coming

If you can't prove that,

It means you are a "Lying Sack Of Shit".

Those links give us neither transcripts of academic achievement nor any of his reputed "eloquence" in print, with his name attached to them.

Never said it did. But are you suggesting that Harvard is lying about Obama attending there, and being president of the Law Review?

What source do you have that says he didn't-I clearly presented mine.
I'm suggesting nothing of the sort.

If he's the mental giant that he and his zombie pimps try to pass him of as, then his grades and writings in the HLR would be all over the place....But everything is kept locked away where nobody can see it.

He's nothing more than what we see on a daily basis....A mediocre intellect, completely incompetent writer and 100% Fabian/progressive ideologue.

We know Chimpola was a partying legacy frat boy C student...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

We know that McLouse was a loutish, drunken legacy ne'er-do-well, who finished second-to-last in his class...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

Yet, somehow or another, we're supposed to just take it at face value that a someone who can't write or speak his way out of a middle school English class, was an honors student and Law Review editor at Harvard, with no evidence whatsoever other than his and the media's say-so.

Damn, are you leftloons damned gullible.

you know that he was top 10% of his law school class because he was on law review. you don't get on law review without being top 10%

try again.

We know Chimpola was a partying legacy frat boy C student...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

We know that McLouse was a loutish, drunken legacy ne'er-do-well, who finished second-to-last in his class...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

Yet, somehow or another, we're supposed to just take it at face value that a someone who can't write or speak his way out of a middle school English class, was an honors student and Law Review editor at Harvard, with no evidence whatsoever other than his and the media's say-so.

Damn, are you leftloons damned gullible.

you know that he was top 10% of his law school class because he was on law review. you don't get on law review without being top 10%

try again.

Unless you're black, of course. Then, as long as you're in the top 99%, you're in.

I suppose Harvard is cooperating with obama to hide his record not because of a load of Ds and Fs (grade inflation being what it is/was at Harvard), but because he probably wrote a bunch of essays to please his professors that are full of the kind of 'see if you can top this' ridiculously extreme anti-Americanism that academia loves to pass off as 'scholarship.' These probably won't see the light of day again until the B.Obama Presidential Library and Smoke Shop opens in Chicago sometime in 2013.

Forum List

Back