Rick Perry: "I Want To See Obama's Grades"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Why is Rick Perry doing this you might ask? Because he is gonna have fun with it he say's. I don't blame him. We've all seen Gore, Kerry's and Bush's grades but we just haven't seen Obama's for some reason. There is a reason he doesn't want us to see them but Rick Perry said today that he thinks it's good to keep the eligibility issue alive by saying this to John Hardwood:

PerryTweet.jpg

Perry On Why He Went Birther: ‘It’s A Good Issue To Keep Alive’ |:

Rick Perry On Why He Went Birther: 'It's Fun To Poke At Him A Little Bit' - YouTube

I agree with Rick Perry right now and it indeed is a good issue to keep alive because it is actually a serious Constitutional breach of Article 2 Section 1 that has been committed and this time around, Obama won't be able to slide by in this election like he did in 2008.

He best be careful. Someone may ask for his. Oh yeah, he probably attended Texas schools.

• Banned

He best be careful. Someone may ask for his. Oh yeah, he probably attended Texas schools.

I don't know if you remember but Perry's grades were released a few months back right within 24 hrs after he announced his candidacy.

"The most open administration in history". Did the media forget Obama said that? Typical of democrats the administration is the most secretive in history. Republican congress members were barred from closed door sessions while the democrat majority worked out the monstrosity of a health care plan. Every president up to Bill Clinton made his medical records available. The liberal media never asked to see Clinton's.. We can only imagine what sexual transmitted disease the deviate suffered from. The media knew every detail of George W. Bush's college years. Why would Obama keep his BC locked in a safe and forbid Harvard from releasing his college records and why wouldn't the media ask to see them?

Why is Rick Perry doing this you might ask? Because he is gonna have fun with it he say's. I don't blame him. We've all seen Gore, Kerry's and Bush's grades but we just haven't seen Obama's for some reason. There is a reason he doesn't want us to see them but Rick Perry said today that he thinks it's good to keep the eligibility issue alive by saying this to John Hardwood:

PerryTweet.jpg

Rick Perry On Why He Went Birther: 'It's Fun To Poke At Him A Little Bit' - YouTube

I agree with Rick Perry right now and it indeed is a good issue to keep alive because it is actually a serious Constitutional breach of Article 2 Section 1 that has been committed and this time around, Obama won't be able to slide by in this election like he did in 2008.

How many more stupid threads are you going to start about President Obama??? Your last obsession was having the hots for Sara Palin. I guess she made you mad by not running so you're going to take it out on the prez.

Has anyone ever told you what a sick puppy you really are??? Just in time for Halloween, I think you're losing it. You're pretty creepy.

PerryTweet.jpg

How many more stupid threads are you going to start about President Obama??? Your last obsession was having the hots for Sara Palin. I guess she made you mad by not running so you're going to take it out on the prez.

Has anyone ever told you what a sick puppy you really are??? Just in time for Halloween, I think you're losing it. You're pretty creepy.

Hey, don't knock it. I rather enjoy reading the stupid rantings of USAR and Oddball. If anything the "birther movement" is what shows the ignorance of the ultra right and can only help Obama get re-elected.

We should be encouraging it.

I couldn't care less about the grades of any of the candidates. It doesn't matter. And Obama is running for president of the United States, not class president. His achievements in college are well known. Not only was he president of the Harvard Law Revue, but he graduated from Harvard magna cum laude. That's sufficient information. Especially for a racist like you.

"The most open administration in history". Did the media forget Obama said that? Typical of democrats the administration is the most secretive in history. Republican congress members were barred from closed door sessions while the democrat majority worked out the monstrosity of a health care plan. Every president up to Bill Clinton made his medical records available. The liberal media never asked to see Clinton's.. We can only imagine what sexual transmitted disease the deviate suffered from. The media knew every detail of George W. Bush's college years. Why would Obama keep his BC locked in a safe and forbid Harvard from releasing his college records and why wouldn't the media ask to see them?

Non partisan international research has already shown that Pelosi's Congress was the least transparent in history.

Details. Details. Details. LMAO.

On topic: I'd like to see Obama's grades too. I'm curious why he'd go to such lengths to hide them.

Since Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard, anyone who needs to ask what his grades were must have graduated magna cum stupid. Take a guess brainy ones.
_

I'd like to see the results of Perrys IQ tests

Over/under 93

Last edited:
No one finds it odd that so many people before him released their grades, but he doesn't. I really don't care what his grades are but the double standard is disturbing. Whats the big deal?

Forum List

Back