Rick Perry Got Worked Over Yesterday

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Romney:
"In your book you stated that SS is unconstitutional (just 6 months ago)!" ==> seniors ain't voting for that!

1% growth in TX while the 3 previous governors had 3-4% growth. ==> good attack on Perry inflating what he has done in TX

Bachmann:
The Drug company was a campaign contributor and a staff member of yours was a major lobbyist for them. Damaging.

Romney/Bachmann:
Perry signed into law the Dream Act and his policies encourage illegal immigration.

Huntsman:
"Perry comment that we are unable to secure the border is treasonous comment!"

Like Perry or hate him he got worked over last night!

Lap dogs yapping at his heels.

Romney: Let's put politics above policy! We've had enough of that.

1% growth when the rest of the country has experienced negative growth vs 3-4% growth when the rest of the country was growing at an equal rate.

Bachmann--innuendoes and guilt by association that would make Goebbels proud.

Huntsman: Does he honestly think the borders are secure? Who the fuck is he kidding?

The crap that his opponents are trying to pin on Perry is just pitiful. The MSM could do a better job. None of those clowns deserves the nomination.

I'm surprised no one criticized him for taking stimulus money ($17.4 billion). I think it would have been irresponsible for Perry to refuse all the money (he refused the money that had strings attached), but for all the stuff Bachmann and Paul are criticizing Perry for, I would think this would be among them.

1% growth when the rest of the country has experienced negative growth vs 3-4% growth when the rest of the country was growing at an equal rate.

Huntsman: Does he honestly think the borders are secure? Who the fuck is he kidding?

The crap that his opponents are trying to pin on Perry is just pitiful. The MSM could do a better job. None of those clowns deserves the nomination.

Bachmann was hardly attacking him fro Guilt by association. The man, through executive order and by the advice of those you think Bachmann is trying to slander him through association, used the government power to force girls to be immunized. A controversial act.

It may be a complete anomally. But I dont see how it doesnt concern someone who is for less government. It sure as heck concerns me. Because the first thing I would have done is say that the government has no business forcing healeth proceedures on anyone.

Debates are part of the vetting process to prepare the final candidate for the General Election. If Perry ends up being the candidate, it's better for him to face the issues now.

Rick Perry is a fraud, and by the time the GOP Convention convenes later next year, he will become just another tea party also-ran like Palin and Bachmann and Trump. As if the GOP needs to look any worse than it has in recent years, now they have this Redneck from Texas bringing the party down with major gaffs like "Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme". ha lol - what a dope!

Bachmann was hardly attacking him fro Guilt by association. The man, through executive order and by the advice of those you think Bachmann is trying to slander him through association, used the government power to force girls to be immunized. A controversial act.

It may be a complete anomally. But I dont see how it doesnt concern someone who is for less government. It sure as heck concerns me. Because the first thing I would have done is say that the government has no business forcing healeth proceedures on anyone.

I am for as small as government as possible but Polio and Small Pox vacinations are a must in my opinion.

A staff member of Perry's later worked as a lobbyist, and that isn't guilt by association?

I wasn't privy to all the considerations that went into that decision. I doubt you were either. Perry has since recanted on it, fwiw.
Look, you will not find a single candidate who is ideal, unless you are a Ron Paul Wookie Suiter. They all have some kind of objectionable baggage. But the question is not who is perfect but who:
a) Has the basic right philosophy
b) Has some kind of relevant experience that indicates he can do the job
c) Can win in a general election.

Romney:
"In your book you stated that SS is unconstitutional (just 6 months ago)!" ==> seniors ain't voting for that!

1% growth in TX while the 3 previous governors had 3-4% growth. ==> good attack on Perry inflating what he has done in TX

Bachmann:
The Drug company was a campaign contributor and a staff member of yours was a major lobbyist for them. Damaging.

Romney/Bachmann:
Perry signed into law the Dream Act and his policies encourage illegal immigration.

Huntsman:

Like being the underdog every hurt anyone with American voters?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Romney:

Bachmann:

Romney/Bachmann:

Huntsman:

Yeah, he is seeing just how threatening he is becoming...:lol: AND at the same time acquiring some debate techniques....the GOTCHA game..

Romney:

Bachmann:

Romney/Bachmann:

Huntsman:

Like being the underdog every hurt anyone with American voters?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I still like the guy and would be happy if he was my representative, but it's OK to say he got worked over.

Also the guy is hardly the underdog. He entered the race and took a double digit lead that he hasn't let go of!

Forum List

Back