Rick Perry Goes Birther: Insinuates Obama Is Not A Legitimate President

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
In a speech at a fundraiser in Iowa, Rick Perry suggested the military doesn't respect the president implying he isn't legitimate as the president or basically he is a usurper. I knew Obama didn't put his eligibility to rest with the release of the abstract long form birth certificate that many computer experts have deemed a created forgery. This will get the people talking about eligibility again like Trump got them doing and it will raise more doubt about Obama's natural born citizenship.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/08/15/perry_obama_military

In Iowa last night, newly anointed GOP primary heavyweight Rick Perry offered a novel reason he is running for president (in addition to God calling him to do so):

Rick Perry strayed from a tribute to military service to tell an audience in Waterloo, Iowa, that he's running in part to restore the respect of the military to its civilian leaders.

"One of the reasons that I’m running for president is I want to make sure that every young man and woman who puts on the uniform of the United States respects highly the president of the United States," he said.

Last edited:
In a speech at a fundraiser in Iowa, Rick Perry suggested the military doesn't respect the president implying he isn't legitimate as the president or basically he is a usurper. I knew Obama didn't put his eligibility to rest with the release of the abstract long form birth certificate that many computer experts have deemed a created forgery. This will get the people talking about eligibility again like Trump got them doing and it will raise more doubt about Obama's natural born citizenship.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/08/15/perry_obama_military

In Iowa last night, newly anointed GOP primary heavyweight Rick Perry offered a novel reason he is running for president (in addition to God calling him to do so):

Rick Perry strayed from a tribute to military service to tell an audience in Waterloo, Iowa, that he's running in part to restore the respect of the military to its civilian leaders.

"One of the reasons that I’m running for president is I want to make sure that every young man and woman who puts on the uniform of the United States respects highly the president of the United States," he said.

Perry's a fucking moron. He would be Obama's dream candidate.

Computer experts are also "birth certificate" experts? Wow, those guys can do anything.

Perry: The military doesn't respect Obama - War Room - Salon.com

So, because Perry is pandering to the birther crowd (why he is doing this is beyond me), that proves that Obama's BC is questionable? Or could it be that Perry is a fucking moron? I don't know who's advising this ass-hat, but they should tell him that the BC issue has been put to rest. Trump and Oily Taint have been publicly humiliated. The whole country just got through laughing and pointing their fingers at the loony birthers, and you think this is a winning issue for Republicans? While I don't think it's a winning issue for them, I do join you in encouraging the GOP to go after the BC once again. Please make this part of general election campaigning. Please please please.

So, because Perry is pandering to the birther crowd (why he is doing this is beyond me), that proves that Obama's BC is questionable? Or could it be that Perry is a fucking moron? I don't know who's advising this ass-hat, but they should tell him that the BC issue has been put to rest. Trump and Oily Taint have been publicly humiliated. The whole country just got through laughing and pointing their fingers at the loony birthers, and you think this is a winning issue for Republicans? While I don't think it's a winning issue for them, I do join you in encouraging the GOP to go after the BC once again. Please make this part of general election campaigning. Please please please.

Rick Perry: Nobody advises me on nuttin'. I got "gut" feelin' and common cents.

Computer experts are also "birth certificate" experts? Wow, those guys can do anything.
Except, of course, name the "forger" they've been "fixing" to expose in a week going on three months now! :rofl::lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...as-been-located-and-fixing-to-be-exposed.html

Except Perry said no such thing.

From the link:

"One of the reasons that I’m running for president is I want to make sure that every young man and woman who puts on the uniform of the United States respects highly the president of the United States," he said.​
That's it...the whole quote from the article cited.

Stretch this quote to the maximum and you might claim Perry implied the military in general doesn't respect Obama.

Anything else inferred from that quote is pure fantasy.

I mean the source is Salon and the article quotes Mother Jones. :lol:

Last edited:

Sorry but you are completely full of shit. The article has nothing whatsoever to do with our President's birth certificate. Nothing. More importantly, Perry was in no way suggesting the President was born elsewhere. This is not just your interpretation of his comments, it's a completely unsupported accusation. That makes you a liar.

From the link:

"One of the reasons that I’m running for president is I want to make sure that every young man and woman who puts on the uniform of the United States respects highly the president of the United States," he said.​

Stretch this quote to the maximum and you might claim Perry implied the military in general doesn't respect Obama.

Might? Grow up.

From the link:

See, that proves it. USAR IS a Liberal!

This song is for you.

I am Palin

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

Sorry but you are completely full of shit. The article has nothing whatsoever to do with our President's birth certificate. Nothing. More importantly, Perry was in no way suggesting the President was born elsewhere. This is not just your interpretation of his comments, it's a completely unsupported accusation. That makes you a liar.

You're right...my son is military, and he says they just plain don't like him or what he's doing, has nothing to do with where he was born!

Forum List

Back