Rick Perry , energy secretary , in charge of our nuclear supplies

If all you can do is spout shyte you cannot support I would get used to the sound of "you're a buttfucking liar".

Oh, I'm sure it rolls right off your pathological ass. Just making sure we're clear that I won't be indulging losers such as you.
You could not list one, not one.

I already told you that your cheap come-ons will have no effect. When you're ready to admit that Hillary is a criminal, we will proceed. Otherwise, I don't care about engaging the crime boss's asinine minions.
You really aren't worth the effort son, flame on, good day. Already repeatedly voiced opposition to Hilary and your childish demands for more are just silly. You can't even list her offenses.

If she's corrupt and you and I both know it, then there's no need for me to give you a list of offenses. Are you this fucking lame to not get that? What the fuck are you trying to prove? That you're wrong? You deserve to be flamed if you're that damn dense.
You were bid goodby for the day, take care.

Oh, I'm sure it rolls right off your pathological ass. Just making sure we're clear that I won't be indulging losers such as you.
You could not list one, not one.

I already told you that your cheap come-ons will have no effect. When you're ready to admit that Hillary is a criminal, we will proceed. Otherwise, I don't care about engaging the crime boss's asinine minions.
You really aren't worth the effort son, flame on, good day. Already repeatedly voiced opposition to Hilary and your childish demands for more are just silly. You can't even list her offenses.

If she's corrupt and you and I both know it, then there's no need for me to give you a list of offenses. Are you this fucking lame to not get that? What the fuck are you trying to prove? That you're wrong? You deserve to be flamed if you're that damn dense.
You were bid goodby for the day, take care.

You don't actually have an answer for that. You've been caught blatantly trolling.

Fenton Lum

Answer the question, you piece of shit. You have no high ground. You were just trolling. You don't have a good rebuttal. You got caught trolling. All your good day shit only serves to make it official that you are cutting and running.

Fenton Lum

Answer the question or I put you on the ignore list. I will not dignify your trolling with anything less.

I would like to be on your ignore list please, I've never seen any hint at all that you're here for a conversation falling outside an established perimeter of “why yes gg, you’re absolutely right”.

Fenton Lum

Answer the question or I put you on the ignore list. I will not dignify your trolling with anything less.

I would like to be on your ignore list please, I've never seen any hint at all that you're here for a conversation falling outside an established perimeter of “why yes gg, you’re absolutely right”.

You pressed me to make a case against a position that you already support. There is no sense to that beyond trolling. Counter accusations do not erase that reality. You are hereby given a chance to make a defense and defend your honor. If you cannot or will not do so and are fine with your troll status, then I can promise you that the ignore list will be the outcome.

Fenton Lum

It's not about being absolute right; it's about you being absolutely futile. If you believe Hillary is corrupt, then you shouldn't be pressing me for proof on the matter. If you have a reason for that beyond trolling, this is your one chance to make the point. But if you have no pride in yourself to do so, then so be it.

Fenton Lum

It's not about being absolute right; it's about you being absolutely futile. If you believe Hillary is corrupt, then you shouldn't be pressing me for proof on the matter. If you have a reason for that beyond trolling, this is your one chance to make the point. But if you have no pride in yourself to do so, then so be it.
You sir should be able to support and defend, and you cannot, so please put me on ignore, and thank you.

Fenton Lum

You sir should be able to support and defend, and you cannot, so please put me on ignore, and thank you.

Why do I need to prove something you already believe? That's the definition of futility, jackass. You certainly are not able to "support and defend" your own actions.

Fenton Lum

Why do I need to prove something you already believe? That's the definition of futility, jackass. You certainly are not able to "support and defend" your own actions.

So about that ignore thing, now perhaps?

Fenton Lum

So about the adequately defending yourself, perhaps? You've made no attempt to show you weren't trolling.

So about the adequately defending yourself, perhaps? You've made no attempt to show you weren't trolling.

So perhaps tomorrow then?

So perhaps tomorrow then?

Yea, perhaps tomorrow you'll take pride in yourself and either adequately defend yourself or otherwise apologize for your trolling.

Forum List

Back