Rick Perry: Debunking the lie.

Left leaning Republican? Are you serious?

Perry has the rabid support of the teabaggers, and there is no way in hell that if he were left leaning as you said, that they would support them.

To NGSamson anyone who isnt out there machinegunning illegals at the border is a leftist.

But this is pretty comical. The Left is alternating between "Perry isn't really a conservative" and "Perry is a hard core right winger". Neither one is true, of course.

Na, not machine gunning them, but sending them back ware they came from is about right. Perry doges the issue every time he is asked directly. He also panders to groups like "The Race" for votes.

Last year the US sent about 15 Nigerians back home for the 3rd time. How many plane tickets to Nigeria would you like to purchase? How much money does it cost to deport one person? How much will we spend sending people back who are only going to come right back over? It is an exerise in futility.

But your puppetmasters have convinced you that building fences ala E.Germany and deportations are the way to go.
bahhh bahh bahh. Get along little sheepy.

Careful...he'll negative rep you. And nothing will ever be the same again.

And I will neg him right back. He dont have a clue what he is talking about so he is busy googleing some stuff up. Don't get me wrong, I would take Perry over Obama, but he is not some night in shining armor, and he is still a left leaning republican.

Left leaning Republican? Are you serious?

Perry has the rabid support of the teabaggers, and there is no way in hell that if he were left leaning as you said, that they would support them.
Wow!...Perry has the rabid support of all you liberal gay males (teabaggers)?........When did that happen?

Democrats are praying for Perry to win the GOP Nomination, as we all know will never have a chance against Obama. The only chance the Republicans have is with a Romney style moderate. :cool:

Democrats are praying for Perry to win the GOP Nomination, as we all know will never have a chance against Obama. The only chance the Republicans have is with a Romney style moderate. :cool:

That was certainly the received wisdom that brought us John McCain.

Like most Democratic received wisdom, it's wrong. Democrats will only vote for Democrats. Independents will vote for someone who appears capable and with a plan to solve problems. Having a record of doing so doesn't hurt either.

The ideal GOP candidate would be Bachmann.......Perry is close enough

You are ignorant, and I could give two shits what an ignorant Yankee has to say about me, or weather or not I am on your ignore list. Houston, Austin, Dallas, pretty much all the big ones that his policy's let the illegals stay in. If you lived here you would have a clue what the hell you are talking about . You are a Rino. You support Amnesty, and are against American jobs. Its not big government to enforce the law libtard.

You are clearly a one issue voter. I dont know what that one issue is, but that's about all your mind can grasp.
What policies did Rick Perry pass that allows illegals to stay in major Texas cities?

You can't answer that question. You can't write a coherent sentence. All you can do is bleat about amnesty, like it's some kind of taboo word and you win merely by invoking it.
bahh bahhh bahh.

Typical ignorant Yankee rhino. All you can say is blah, blah, blah, and you rhinos bang on about Obama trying to get his amnesty. I live here, and have lived here before your rhino ass even knew who Rick Perry was.Name one policy that has put American workers before the illegal ones ? Admit it, you support amnesty, NAFTA, Trans Texas corridor, selling toll roads to foreign country's, forced inoculations of young girls so his buddies can get the argument money. And you are for less government ? You dont know dick you ignorant turd. . . . . .

You are right about this re Perry.

To NGSamson anyone who isnt out there machinegunning illegals at the border is a leftist.

But this is pretty comical. The Left is alternating between "Perry isn't really a conservative" and "Perry is a hard core right winger". Neither one is true, of course.

Na, not machine gunning them, but sending them back ware they came from is about right. Perry doges the issue every time he is asked directly. He also panders to groups like "The Race" for votes.

Last year the US sent about 15 Nigerians back home for the 3rd time. How many plane tickets to Nigeria would you like to purchase? How much money does it cost to deport one person? How much will we spend sending people back who are only going to come right back over? It is an exerise in futility.

But your puppetmasters have convinced you that building fences ala E.Germany and deportations are the way to go.

Again inbred, I post links to Perry speaking in his own Words, you ? Zero. You parrot what you hear on the news. Who is the puppet ? You would fail a voter proficiency test. You should be sent to Nigeria.

They would be the ideal Democratic candidate as well, since they will actually win the race.

Both will repel the middle

One because she is bat shit crazy, the other running as a failed governor from Texas

And you think people will really fall for Obama again?
Are you on drugs?

Looks like an easy victory for Obama once again. The republicans are running a pathetic lot of candidates who will mount token resistance

Again inbred, I post links to Perry speaking in his own Words, you ? Zero. You parrot what you hear on the news. Who is the puppet ? You would fail a voter proficiency test. You should be sent to Nigeria.

Bahh bahhh BAHHHH, Git along lil Bayonne sheepie!

You are a moron of galactic proportions. Ithink Jake Starkey has more brains in his little toe than you. And he's a certified moron.
buh bye, idiot.

You are a moron of galactic proportions. Ithink Jake Starkey has more brains in his little toe than you. And he's a certified moron.
buh bye, idiot.

Ok inbred. what ever. You couldn't even name one person he ran against, I posted them all. You couldn't and haven't named on policy not mentioned on the news . You lose with as much grace as a Paulbot. Go on back to sissy now Jed.

And you think people will really fall for Obama again?
Are you on drugs?

Looks like an easy victory for Obama once again. The republicans are running a pathetic lot of candidates who will mount token resistance

It could be a victory, but definitely not an easy one.

None of the current republicans can draw the support of John McCain. These are second rate republicans being led by a failed governor from Texas

NGSamson makes The Rabbi look like a first grader in the sand box. The Rabbi has trouble recognizing facts and logical interps from them. He seems to think this admin's efforts to solve the last admin's problems begin can be only analyzed beginning with data from 1 Jan 2009. Simply moronic.

buh bye, idiot.

Ok inbred. what ever. You couldn't even name one person he ran against, I posted them all. You couldn't and haven't named on policy not mentioned on the news . You lose with as much grace as a Paulbot. Go on back to sissy now Jed.

This is a public apology to Rabbi for insulting his family. I retract any and all statements I made about his sister whether he has one or not. Sorry for doing that Rabbi, But you are still wrong.

Last edited:
The Rabbi is still wrong on all of his points/

His mind is concrete, it cannot handle abstract thoughts.

So we deal with him the best we can.

Forum List

Back