Rick Perry Considering Run

I like Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys
Kinky Friedman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love the Kinkster.

ANyway, Perry is the anti-Obama. He was born on a cotton farm in Texas. Obama was born...who knows where? He was a pilot in the Airforce. Obama was smoking dope at the time. Perry has had a long political career and won lots of elections. Obama won two and had never been in politics. Perry has lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country. Obama still has less experience than Perry does. Perry understands that Washington doesn't solve problems, Washington is the problem. Obama doesn't get it.

What does that have to do with Rick Perry?

In your defense of Perry, who I know to be a terrible governor as a resident of his state (and job creation in the state, primarily among immigrants working minimum wage and tech people working in liberal Austin is not due to Perry's initiatives), you claimed he couldn't be terrible because if he was he wouldn't have been re-elected a record number of times. FDR was also elected a record number of times. If you don't agree with your own rationale that those who aren't good in their office are not re-elected and that record re-election is some kind of proof of good job performance, then your argument in support of him is invalidated.

So is FDR a great president because he was re-elected a record number of times, or was your argument that Perry must not be bad because he was re-elected a record number of times ultimately quite specious? Which is it?

FDR was never governor of Texas. Sorry.

Good to know when someone is the type that refuses to engage in honest debate. Won't answer a direct and simple relevant question because it exposes your faulty rationale, you're a conversational coward not worth my time. Ignore it is. Cheers.

Last edited:
In your defense of Perry, who I know to be a terrible governor as a resident of his state (and job creation in the state, primarily among immigrants working minimum wage and tech people working in liberal Austin is not due to Perry's initiatives), you claimed he couldn't be terrible because if he was he wouldn't have been re-elected a record number of times. FDR was also elected a record number of times. If you don't agree with your own rationale that those who aren't good in their office are not re-elected and that record re-election is some kind of proof of good job performance, then your argument in support of him is invalidated.

So is FDR a great president because he was re-elected a record number of times, or was your argument that Perry must not be bad because he was re-elected a record number of times ultimately quite specious? Which is it?

FDR was never governor of Texas. Sorry.

Good to know when someone is the type that refuses to engage in honest debate. Won't answer a direct and simple relevant question because it exposes your faulty rationale, you're a conversational coward not worth my time. Ignore it is. Cheers.

So you're saying FDR was actually the governor of Texas? PLease provide dates.

I like Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys
Kinky Friedman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love the Kinkster.

ANyway, Perry is the anti-Obama. He was born on a cotton farm in Texas. Obama was born...who knows where? He was a pilot in the Airforce. Obama was smoking dope at the time. Perry has had a long political career and won lots of elections. Obama won two and had never been in politics. Perry has lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country. Obama still has less experience than Perry does. Perry understands that Washington doesn't solve problems, Washington is the problem. Obama doesn't get it.

Perry has lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country.

Ya.....he's done ran that state right in the ground.....

Wow: Texas Deficit Estimate Comes In Worse Than The Worst Expectations

Perry has lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country.

NOW you're saying he's the governor of California???

He wouldn't even present a primary challenge. The primary challenges are Palin, Bachman, Newt. A general challenge would be Romney but Cons won't support him because he is Mormon.

Go figure..

He wouldn't even present a primary challenge. The primary challenges are Palin, Bachman, Newt. A general challenge would be Romney but Cons won't support him because he is Mormon.

Go figure..

You are so consistently wrong that I consider this a good sign.

Go figure..

Kinda like you on your statements on Perry "having lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country". (hint....Texas isn't the "largest state economy in the country".) :eusa_whistle:

AND the fact that you're proud of his economic record in Texas which is in SERIOUS FINANCIAL TROUBLE. :eek:

Go figure..

Kinda like you on your statements on Perry "having lots of executive experience in the largest state economy in the country". (hint....Texas isn't the "largest state economy in the country".) :eusa_whistle:

AND the fact that you're proud of his economic record in Texas which is in SERIOUS FINANCIAL TROUBLE. :eek:

Serious financial trouble? You mean unlike the other 49 states?
Yet TX is doing far better than most, especially considering its size.
Fiscal Situation of 50 States: Combined Budget Gaps Estimated at $350 Billon for 2010 and 2011.

New Topics

Forum List

Back