Rick Perry Considering Run

OK, here;s the game changer. If Perry runs, Obama will be toast. He is charismatic with a great track record.
Expect whines from Democrats over vaccinations in.3...2...1......
Texas Governor Rick Perry mulling White House run - Yahoo! News

Surely you jest. He'd have to win the nomination first.

Perry's Not the Texas Front-Runner, UT/TT Poll Finds — 2012 Presidential Election | The Texas Tribune
It's a good thing Rick Perry says he's not running for president — only 4 percent of Texas Republicans say they'd vote for the governor, according to the latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll.

On February 2, 2007, Perry issued an executive order mandating that Texas girls receive HPV vaccine that protects against some strains of the human papilloma virus, a cause of cervical cancer.

I'm sure this will bring out the Tea Party vote - just not for Perry.

Rick Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously, I don't think the nation is ready for another Republican governor from Texas to fuck things up in the White House.

On February 2, 2007, Perry issued an executive order mandating that Texas girls receive HPV vaccine that protects against some strains of the human papilloma virus, a cause of cervical cancer.

I'm sure this will bring out the Tea Party vote - just not for Perry.

Rick Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously, I don't think the nation is ready for another Republican governor from Texas to fuck things up in the White House.
Damn, did I call that one or what!

He's a terrible governor. He has no shot at being President. Keep dreaming Rabbi.

How many jobs has Texas gained during the recession?
He's been re-elected three times, a record. If he were terrible he'd be toast.
No, the more the Left cavils, the better his candidacy looks.

Forum List

Back