Rick Grimes leaving TWD

Gimble did too much to fuck up the show. In the comic, Carl was supposed to take his dads place. But Carl was killed off because he was about as interesting as a tree stump. Maggie wanted more money and they declined..so she is bailing too, eventually. Danai is bailing as well..she has many movie offers. The show has been sliding downhill with the nonstop Negan crap...so I guess Andrew decided to leave as well and focus on movie offers he is getting..and being with his family.

Overall...Daryl cannot hold this show by himself. He just can't. TWD was Rick Grimes all the way. Morgan is now in FTWD, which sucks big hairy ones and is on its last legs too. So...I don't see TWD lasting more than 10 seasons.

Gimble did too much to fuck up the show. In the comic, Carl was supposed to take his dads place. But Carl was killed off because he was about as interesting as a tree stump. Maggie wanted more money and they declined..so she is bailing too, eventually. Danai is bailing as well..she has many movie offers. The show has been sliding downhill with the nonstop Negan crap...so I guess Andrew decided to leave as well and focus on movie offers he is getting..and being with his family.

Overall...Daryl cannot hold this show by himself. He just can't. TWD was Rick Grimes all the way. Morgan is now in FTWD, which sucks big hairy ones and is on its last legs too. So...I don't see TWD lasting more than 10 seasons.
Carl was killed off because he was aging too fast(he is supposed to be like 13 in the actual show now). Comics can preserve the age of the same character forever, while TV characters obviously get older, and replacing the actor of a long-standing character is not really feasible. But without Andrew the show is finished anyway.

Fear the Walking Dead will most certainly die if John ends being killed by Alicia. He is the only good thing to come to the show since Daniel(Morgan is extremely overrated, and his backstory is the only thing that could have been interesting for Fear).

I watched two episodes of FTWD and hated it. Junky Depp just turned me off and so did his mother. They sent Morgan to them because it is failing and not much of a fan base. Most everyone hates it.

Maggie has been preggers for a 100 years, so Comic time frame and tv time frame can be the same, lol. But Carl was not that great..at least the one they got to play him. Hence...they killed him off. I am presuming Maggie will die giving birth or something. Either negan or walkers will kill rick. Soon after that, Michonne will fall too. I guess they think Daryl and Carol can carry the show..but I am betting they can't. Not even if they hooked up as a couple. TWD was Rick, thru and thru.

I watched two episodes of FTWD and hated it. Junky Depp just turned me off and so did his mother. They sent Morgan to them because it is failing and not much of a fan base. Most everyone hates it.

Maggie has been preggers for a 100 years, so Comic time frame and tv time frame can be the same, lol. But Carl was not that great..at least the one they got to play him. Hence...they killed him off. I am presuming Maggie will die giving birth or something. Either negan or walkers will kill rick. Soon after that, Michonne will fall too. I guess they think Daryl and Carol can carry the show..but I am betting they can't. Not even if they hooked up as a couple. TWD was Rick, thru and thru.
The show has changed a great deal since Nick(who is now dead btw) was the main focus. They sent Morgan to coincide with the new characters they brought on to go with the reboot(John is one of them). The 4th season started out promising, but now the show is being bogged down by the attempt to tie in the old characters to the reboot(especially in the case of Alicia possibly killing John Dorie).

It was great to see the building of the world regardless of how good the first few characters introduced were in the 1st season(Madison, Nick, Alicia, Chris etc weren't great, but Daniel Salazar was pretty interesting), and the boat idea was interesting for a while, but the reboot really was needed regardless of its popularity.

Your comparing a pregnancy to the age of a child actor and character illustrates my point. Maggie could be pregnant forever as long as she doesn't age too much, but Carl can't look like a young teenager forever. They could have time skipped to the next arc after Negan and Carl would still be about as old as he is at the end of that arc, not to mention the fact that the arc would age him even further to the point that he is literally as old as Rick was supposed to be when Walking Dead starts(and Rick would look like he is too old to be fighting anymore).

they need new writers who have some creativity, or it's a goner, for sure. Characters can be replaced, if you dont do too many at once.

Well, apparently Alicia didn’t kill off John after all.

Maybe Fear The Walking Dead will start to get good now that all the worst characters have been killed off and possibly all the best characters are going to stay with the group. Alicia is by far the best of the original characters introduced, and crazy Alicia is actually pretty badass. The worst character left is Strand, and he was actually pretty awesome at the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2.

I just know that Daniel Salazar is coming back somehow, along with the Native American dude from Season 3.

Forum List

Back