Rick Gates just provided evidence that tRump perjured himself.

What's desperate about posting new information under "Breaking News"?

LOL - Really Juan?

View attachment 289615

I know you're too delicate for discouraging words, but, yeah, really, what's desperate about it? Your eagerness to be annoyed strikes me as desperate. And delicate.
Pedro, what are you talking about?

I thought it was only wrong to ask you a tough question. Apparently it's wrong to ask you any question. Continue being annoyed.
Miguel, you didn’t understand my post and are now doubling down on your ignorance.

To review the bidding, I asked you what was desperate about posting new information (delivered under oath yesterday) in Breaking News, and you puked on your shoes, Delicate One. Contemplating an answer was apparently too much for you. I'm sorry.

Of course he lied, but he prefaced it with "I do not recall" Everyone knows it's bullshit, but it's hard to prove whether he recalled that situation as he was answering the question. Our president is an expert on weasel words.

Eric Holder, Comey, Clinton all use the same lawyer tactics when testifying under oath

Rick Gates testimony today included evidence tRump lied in his written testimony to Robert Mueller.

• President Donald Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” about WikiLeaks after a phone call during the 2016 campaign with Roger Stone, Rick Gates testified.
  • That claim contrasts with Trump’s written response to special counsel Robert Mueller, in which he said, “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with” Stone.
Trump talked to Roger Stone about WikiLeaks, Rick Gates says in testimony contradicting the president

One more nail?
:5_1_12024::bigboy::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm sure you think that means something.

You're wrong, as usual.

I know you're too delicate for discouraging words, but, yeah, really, what's desperate about it? Your eagerness to be annoyed strikes me as desperate. And delicate.
Pedro, what are you talking about?

I thought it was only wrong to ask you a tough question. Apparently it's wrong to ask you any question. Continue being annoyed.
Miguel, you didn’t understand my post and are now doubling down on your ignorance.

To review the bidding, I asked you what was desperate about posting new information (delivered under oath yesterday) in Breaking News, and you puked on your shoes, Delicate One. Contemplating an answer was apparently too much for you. I'm sorry.

Because this information is biased and one sided as has been posted since Trump won in 2016. Read the Boy Who Cried Wolf. People like you have been screaming "wolf" for so long that now if the real wolf does appear no one will believe you. You were too stupid to understand this so I had to spell it out for you.

Rick Gates testimony today included evidence tRump lied in his written testimony to Robert Mueller.

• President Donald Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” about WikiLeaks after a phone call during the 2016 campaign with Roger Stone, Rick Gates testified.
  • That claim contrasts with Trump’s written response to special counsel Robert Mueller, in which he said, “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with” Stone.
Trump talked to Roger Stone about WikiLeaks, Rick Gates says in testimony contradicting the president

One more nail?
:5_1_12024::bigboy::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm sure you think that means something.

You're wrong, as usual.
No I was just thinking your new comedy routine was hilarious

Moreover, Mr. Trump requested that Ukraine root out corruption; he didn’t demand it. His words were cordial, agreeable, and free of any element of threat or coercion. Mr. Trump offered nothing in return to Ukraine for cleaning up corruption. If you doubt me, read the transcript. Allegations of Burisma-Biden corruption weren’t even a major part of the conversation. The focus was on Ukrainian corruption broadly speaking, and out of a five-page transcript, Mr. Trump spent only six lines on Joe Biden.

Giuliani Pens Op-Ed in WSJ in Defense of Trump Ahead of Impeachment Hearings

Grrrrrrrr....Orange Man Bad.....grrrrrrrr....Orange Man Bad.......

Of course he lied, but he prefaced it with "I do not recall" Everyone knows it's bullshit, but it's hard to prove whether he recalled that situation as he was answering the question. Our president is an expert on weasel words.
Oh ok, it's bullshit when Trump answers with
I do not recall, 1 time,

But, Hillary saying the same thing or a variation of it,
HUNDREDS of times...

Please refer to sig tag
Add Jeff Sessions to the list.

One more nail?
Hahaha.

IMG_1362-1.jpg

One more nail?

Not at all. Mr. Gates is convicted Liar. Admitted to lying to investigators.

I don't see where his testimony is worth a shit.

One more nail?

Call us when the trial starts.

You guys look so desperate, it is really pathetic.

The Schitt heaings today were an embarrassment to the democrats.

One more nail?

Not at all. Mr. Gates is convicted Liar. Admitted to lying to investigators.

I don't see where his testimony is worth a shit.
dOnald tRump's justice department seems to think it's ok.

One more nail?

No one cares. It's school shooting time, not impeachment time, get with the program.

One more nail?

No one cares. It's school shooting time, not impeachment time, get with the program.

No reason both can't happen at the same time.

One more nail?

Meh, nothing will come of either.

One more nail?

That would be truly a shame.

One more nail?

That would be truly a shame.

Both situations truly are a shame.

One more nail?
Yes, let's get This Impeachment to an Actual Impeachment trial in The Senate and let's have Gates Manafort, and Podesta, as well as Hunter Biden testify to what they were doing in The Ukraine on behalf of Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Cause I want to see That Shit Hit The Fan.

Forum List

Back