Richel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc

You’re drifting off topic into stupid alt-right racist cuck territory. Stay on topic. The topic is about how Russian operatives medeled and influenced our election by employing one of the most sophisticated trolling operations on social media and ad display networks that we’ve ever seen, and we’re only beginning to uncover the lengths they went to do so. This is actually quite terrifying.

*meddled

Anyway, back on topic...

Maddow has become the left's Alex Jones and I find it all immensely entertaining how lame her conspiracy theories are and how terrified you are of cringe-inducing memes being shared on social media. Why would russia resort to such tactics when they have RT? Have you ever watched RT? It's not exactly a far-right outlet or anything. The best way to describe their agenda is not right-wing but "anti-american".

The left wing media here won't report on the true extent of Russia's social media propaganda campaign, such as the race-baiting, pro-black militancy, the anti-cop, anti-capitalism stuff...because that is all too close to the ideals they hold dear. They'll only focus on the anti-hillary crap to promote the idea that Russia wanted Trump to win.

*Conspiracy theories

What exactly makes this a conspiracy theory? Facebook ADMITTED to Russians doing this, dumbshit. Are they part of the "conspiracy" too? You alt-righters are absolute morons.

it's why I come here to USMB too....to see what the 'other side' is spilling.... ;)

who wants to just hang out with their own mind think kin....when the 'other side' can make you feel alive, with emotions, like making your blood boil? :lol:

Whatever you watch it's the same b******* only more so. Fox is another gab Fest but at least sometimes it has liberal views even if the Cowardly ones. Right-wing talk radio is non stop garbage I'm sure that's what you like...

Lol, wrong again. Who the fuck listens to the radio? Old baby boomers, that's who. The same people who sold out and threw my generation under the bus of cultural marxism to avoid being called racist by people who are going to call them that anyway. Is it really so hard for you to fathom that I get my news from the same places as you do?
PBS CBS BBC Reuters Washington Post Buffalo News Batavia Daily Channel 4 Buffalo? Unfortunately I think you must listen to your GOP crazy friends... I also listen to Fox and Rush a lot so I know what my friends are going to come up with... Out here in cow country

Whatever you watch it's the same b******* only more so. Fox is another gab Fest but at least sometimes it has liberal views even if the Cowardly ones. Right-wing talk radio is non stop garbage I'm sure that's what you like...

Lol, wrong again. Who the fuck listens to the radio? Old baby boomers, that's who. The same people who sold out and threw my generation under the bus of cultural marxism to avoid being called racist by people who are going to call them that anyway. Is it really so hard for you to fathom that I get my news from the same places as you do?
Unfortunately tolerance is not the problem it's not taxing the greedy idiot GOP Rich and giant corporations enough and the non-rich too much since Reagan. So our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart, and Education and Training for technical jobs 3 - 6 million of them is not there... Thanks GOP. But they get everyone to vote for them with pure b*******about Democratic corruption and character assassination wedge issues like abortion cetera that they never do anything about anyway.

Unfortunately tolerance is not the problem it's not taxing the greedy idiot GOP Rich and giant corporations enough and the non-rich too much since Reagan. So our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart, and Education and Training for technical jobs 3 - 6 million of them is not there... Thanks GOP. But they get everyone to vote for them with pure b*******about Democratic corruption and character assassination wedge issues like abortion cetera that they never do anything about anyway.

I'm not a big fan of the GOP either, and lots of americans agreed with me which is why we ended up with Trump as president. You need to come to terms with the fact that both parties are corrupt.

I'm not a big fan of the GOP either, and lots of americans agreed with me which is why we ended up with Trump as president. You need to come to terms with the fact that both parties are corrupt.
The Democrats have been obstructed since LBJ, except for Obamacare. And none of their tremendous corruption has made it to a courtroom or anywhere near. It's all b******* GOP propaganda my dear...

The GOP put out so much bullshittin propaganda that they're dupes ran with it and gave us Trump. All he had to do was repeat it and thank God they can't pass any of it because it's based on bull s***. The wall, throwing out all the illegals, repealing Obamacare, a giant tax cut for the rich... But repeating that and all the BS corruption charges against Hillary got them in...... I don't mind Trump otherwise and find him entertaining and I am still hoping he realizes he's repeating a lot of fox bs.

The GOP put out so much bullshittin propaganda that they're dupes ran with it and gave us Trump. All he had to do was repeat it and thank God they can't pass any of it because it's based on bull s***. The wall, throwing out all the illegals, repealing Obamacare, a giant tax cut for the rich... But repeating that and all the BS corruption charges against Hillary got them in...... I don't mind Trump otherwise and find him entertaining and I am still hoping he realizes he's repeating a lot of fox bs.

You should try harder not to dehumanize the people you disagree with. The mainstream media and hollywood's tendency to do that and the left's refusal to condemn it...that is what got you Trump, not Sean Hannity's constant bitching about muh emails. "Vote for Clinton or you're a dupe, an ignorant rube who fucks his cousin. Submit to black supremacy they're gonna breed you out in a few decades anyway LOL"

Pointless debating someone who has deified the democrats.
So what is your explanation for the fact that no real evidence of corruption by the Democrats has made it anywhere near courtrooms? You think there is a giant conspiracy against you?

Both parties peddle lies to the masses and are beholden to the donor class who are the ones who set the true agenda.

Pointless debating someone who has deified the democrats.
So what is your explanation for the fact that no real evidence of corruption by the Democrats has made it anywhere near courtrooms? You think there is a giant conspiracy against you?

Both parties peddle lies to the masses and are beholden to the donor class who are the ones who set the true agenda.
You do know the Democrats want to tax the rich more and help the middle class, have lied so much less than the GOP it's ridiculous... See my signature for what they don't say and the b******* they do...

Forum List

Back