Richardson Set To Run

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070121/ap_on_el_pr/richardson2008

N.M. governor enters White House race

31 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., said Sunday he is taking the first step toward an expected White House run in 2008, offering extensive experience in Washington and the world stage as he seeks to become the first Hispanic president.
ADVERTISEMENT

"I am taking this step because we have to repair the damage that's been done to our country over the last six years," said Richardson, a former congressman, U.N. ambassador and Energy Department secretary...

Depending on how the Obama/Clinton thing goes, Richardson might be able to vulture a large chunk of the Democratic vote. I know he's more palatable to me than either Clinton or Obama. Unfortunately, I think the Clinton/Obama thing will overshadow most of the other Democrat contenders at least in the media.

Depending on how the Obama/Clinton thing goes, Richardson might be able to vulture a large chunk of the Democratic vote. I know he's more palatable to me than either Clinton or Obama. Unfortunately, I think the Clinton/Obama thing will overshadow most of the other Democrat contenders at least in the media.

That may be something we all should look at, will the people of either party just follow the media? Things are changing, I'm just unsure how quickly.

"I am taking this step because we have to repair the damage that's been done to our country over the last six years," said Richardson, a former congressman, U.N. ambassador and Energy Department secretary.

"Our reputation in the world is diminished, our economy has languished, and civility and common decency in government has perished," he said in a statement.

It's these statements that loses all credibility for me.

Damage? What the heck is wrong with our economy? if anythings wrong with our reputation its the fact that liberals keep making us run from our battles and betraying out friends. If civility and common decency in government ever existed it wasnt ended because of the President. Cause it was long gone during the Clinton administraiton, and probably far earlier.

It's very hard for me to take a man who makes ridiculous statements like that seriously.

It's these statements that loses all credibility for me.

Damage? What the heck is wrong with our economy? if anythings wrong with our reputation its the fact that liberals keep making us run from our battles and betraying out friends. If civility and common decency in government ever existed it wasnt ended because of the President. Cause it was long gone during the Clinton administraiton, and probably far earlier.

It's very hard for me to take a man who makes ridiculous statements like that seriously.

But in comparison to the rest of the Democrats who've announced their intention to run (or explore the possibility of a run) for POUTS in 2008...?

Forum List

Back