Richardson Pulls Out

Richardson out ..

... thus, his biggest/almost only hispanic appointment is out ...

... just makes more room for him to make another Jewish appointment

... by the middle of his term he should be about 100% Jewish.

Why would you bring Jews into the discussion?

Richardson is involved in an ongoing investigation, he withdrew to avoid any unwarranted delay and distraction to the administration. If you are possibly involved in any wrongdoings your race should not be a factor on whether you decided to withdraw or not.

Richardson is involved in an ongoing investigation, he withdrew to avoid any unwarranted delay and distraction to the administration. If you are possibly involved in any wrongdoings your race should not be a factor on whether you decided to withdraw or not.

I'm just having fun with things that can't be said in America. My comment really wasn't meant to say anything about Richardson but everything about Obama being surrounded in Jews.

I recognize that had Obama picked as many blacks, arabs, asians, hispanics, muslims, catholics, wicans, or eskimos around him, asking why would be a legitimate question .. but when dealing with anything Israel, that question becomes "anti-semitic."

Of course, if he picks yet another Jewish person for Commerce ... :eusa_angel:

Oh yes, the black racist speaks and we must all listen.

Strange that both black and white racists have an issue with Jews? What's with that?

No.....you mean Richardson got spooked by the vetting process, and decided to quit before he got found out.

He's not worried about the unwarranted delays, he's worried about his political ass! As well as worried about all the dirty crap that he's done, and is trying to cover up all his dirty dealings.......

Looks like a 3 legged cat on a linoleum floor, trying to bury a turd.

No.....you mean Richardson got spooked by the vetting process, and decided to quit before he got found out.

He's not worried about the unwarranted delays, he's worried about his political ass! As well as worried about all the dirty crap that he's done, and is trying to cover up all his dirty dealings.......

Looks like a 3 legged cat on a linoleum floor, trying to bury a turd.

Regardless of the reason, I was talking about the "race" issue and how it should be a non factor in his decision to withdraw.

Regardless of the reason, I was talking about the "race" issue and how it should be a non factor in his decision to withdraw.

Far as I've seen thus far (and I live just a short ways from NM), race HASN'T been a factor.

His dirty business dealings while in office are the true issues.

Far as I've seen thus far (and I live just a short ways from NM), race HASN'T been a factor.

His dirty business dealings while in office are the true issues.

The post was directed at BAC, because he insinuated that the withdraw of Richardson would open up the door for yet another Jewish appointment. I just thought it was odd to interject that into the conversation.

What does this mean for Richardson being governor of New Mexico (or not)?

Not suprised. Richardson is big buddies with our other kick back crook Manny Aragon. Who plead guilty to multiple charges of consiracy and kick backs in 2007... the fool was even elected to clean up corruption (sound familiar). The Dem party in NM is a cesspool of crooks at every level.

Hell even the Gov employees ( all relatives of said corrupt politicians) rob the state blind..

Last edited:
I heard that Richardson wasn't really satisfied with that appointment anyway, so bowing out gracefully was no big loss.

He was, I'm informed, really hoping for Secretary of State.

The post was directed at BAC, because he insinuated that the withdraw of Richardson would open up the door for yet another Jewish appointment. I just thought it was odd to interject that into the conversation.

However, you've yet to explain why it's odd.

Surely you're not suggesting that had Obama picked as many hispanics or arabs you and everybody else wouldn't have questions.

Please explain why it's only "odd" to question why there are so many Israel-firsters around Obama .. AND, AND, AND, if you know anything about Obama's rise to power you would already know the answer to the question.

Is it odd that Jews call him the first Jewish president, or is it only odd when someone else does?

However, you've yet to explain why it's odd.

Surely you're not suggesting that had Obama picked as many hispanics or arabs you and everybody else wouldn't have questions.

Please explain why it's only "odd" to question why there are so many Israel-firsters around Obama .. AND, AND, AND, if you know anything about Obama's rise to power you would already know the answer to the question.

Is it odd that Jews call him the first Jewish president, or is it only odd when someone else does?

If they had the bonafides then I would have no questions or problems with it. Only a closet racist would, otherwise why would you be opposed to a group of qualified Arabs or Blacks or Indians. I grew up in Hawaii, with Filipinos,Samoans,Micronesian,Hawaiians,Chinese,Caucasian, and every other race under the sun.. If they are qualified, the race is the last thing on my mind, if the most qualified cabinet was all white, then I would want that. On the other hand if the best and brightest were all Black, then no problem either.

If they had the bonafides then I would have no questions or problems with it. Only a closet racist would, otherwise why would you be opposed to a group of qualified Arabs or Blacks or Indians. I grew up in Hawaii, with Filipinos,Samoans,Micronesian,Hawaiians,Chinese,Caucasian, and every other race under the sun.. If they are qualified, the race is the last thing on my mind, if the most qualified cabinet was all white, then I would want that. On the other hand if the best and brightest were all Black, then no problem either.

I won't question your honesty or sincerity .. but I'm quite sure you know had he picked as many blacks/muslims/hispanics he would be questioned about how that came to be.

The "qualified" and "best" arguments are a canard and is the argument of those who do not want to see diversity of perspectives in American government .. is is in fact the racist argument .. not at all suggesting that you're a racist.

If Obama had picked as many blacks I would be questioning the wisdom of that as well.

How is it that he constantly harps on finding places for republicans and right-wingers, but he can't find a place for real diversity.

Do you support affirmative action? .. I do .. and the arguments and rational do not change because a black face occupies the White House.

Additionally, you should really study how Obama's rise to power beyond the sound bites.

And this guy was running for President. What would've happened if he won??
The impeachment hearings would've started the day after he was inaugurated.

bloomberg isn't a republican. he's an independent.
Turning dictator. I'm sure the GOP was glad he switched parties before he decided he wanted to be Mayor for Life. They have enough problems as it is.

Forum List

Back