Richardson Being Investigated for "Pay to Play"

We already know how this is going to turn out. Just like Bill Clinton, everyone and their brother associated with Obama will be indicted and/or convicted, while Obama himself will escape unscathed.
Why not since their is no evidence he has done anything wrong!

I don't have anything personal against Obama. I am optimistic on how he will do and I think it is good that our nation elected a minority. I do though disagree with some of his proposals on some major issues. However, he has eased some of his opinions. Time will tell.

Nevertheless, he is more than a Teflon president, he has setup a titanium shield around him and he has played reverse discrimination to his advantage. He is not transparent, anything but and that is a worry. He has a past trend of micro managing and that is a worry. He also has the past trend of not admitting mistakes and reversing them on to others, passing the buck and that is a worry.

Obama has done simply the finest job of packaging and marketing. The product though is still untested.

Isn't it interesting how these people hang around some of the most crooked people in the country and yet they are clean? :eusa_whistle:
Giving the fact Richardson and Obama haven't really been connected until recently and Richardson is suspected to do whatever in 2004 before Obama was even in the senate. And as for the governor of Ill. they have already proven he and Obama really didn't have much contact and cleared him of any wrong doing. The guy even said on tape they wouldn't give him anything! But I guess he was pretty connected in both cases! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's be honest with ourselves, shall we?

Our entire campaign finance system and party system is now little more than payola for poltical influence on a grand scale.

This isn't obvious to all of us?

Let's be honest with ourselves, shall we?

Our entire campaign finance system and party system is now little more than payola for poltical influence on a grand scale.

This isn't obvious to all of us?
if it isnt, it should be
i can only hope this massive electoral defeat brings the GOP back to its base
it likely wont, but i have to hope

Forum List

Back