Richard Spencer, white nationalist, left winger, interviewed by D'nesh D'souza...

Anyone who believes that all men are created equal has let their 'idealism' squash any common sense or logic they may have ever had.

Now we could talk about what Jefferson really meant but it would be a waste of time since the lefties have been so completely indoctrinated into stupidity they have no reasoning ability.

No human is equal to, as in the "Same as," any other human, we all have our strengths and weaknesses...... what we are all equal in is our inalienable Rights...... racism denies that basic premise, and uses color of skin to imply a group category that does not exist.

Nonsense....Racism is a useless word of recent origin that was invented to demonize whites. Case Closed

BTW how did that inalienable rights thing work out in Stalinist Russia. again mere idealism.

That is why we have guns......

How much longer do you think that will be the case?

You have them now because of the difference a very few votes made. The American public is far too gullible and watches way too much fake news.

Do not waste your time telling me we have a costitutional right to bear arms. The constitution regardless of what the idealists think is just a piece of paper at the mercy first of all of the Supreme Court. Though that area is looking better I still do not trust them that much.

yes.... the Constitution is just a piece of paper...... that is why we have guns.... and our vote, for now. Your silly notions of white supremacy weaken the cause of freedom...it doesn't strengthen it.

You are not only a liar but a damned liar. I am not a white sumpremacist.

Anyhow-- Your key woids being 'for now' exactly my point. The constitution does not guarantee you anything. If you want to continue to be able to bear firearms then you must elect the right people. In order to do that you must be informed. To be informed you must stop watching the fake news and tune in to some conservative news sites like---The Drudge Report, Britebart News, or some of the conservative radio sites--Rush Limbaugh etc.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with America be you democrat, republican or whatever. You are coinfused and way toooooo politically correct. You are a prime example of those who need to be awoken.

You need to learn the importance of taking care of our own.

You have been indoctrinated without even realizing it. Learn to think for yourself and stop parroting crap you see on the alphabet media.

If you must put a label on me....I would not mind it if you labeled me a white nationalist. Now of course you do not know what that means and I am not going to do your homework for you. Study up and get back with us when you are able to make a intelligent contribution.

Last edited:
so what's he really saying
all men are not created equal--what does he really mean by this?
he wants a white only ''state''/country/etc ? why? like [ hahahaha ] Norway?

Anyone who believes that all men are created equal has let their 'idealism' squash any common sense or logic they may have ever had.

Now we could talk about what Jefferson really meant but it would be a waste of time since the lefties have been so completely indoctrinated into stupidity they have no reasoning ability.

No human is equal to, as in the "Same as," any other human, we all have our strengths and weaknesses...... what we are all equal in is our inalienable Rights...... racism denies that basic premise, and uses color of skin to imply a group category that does not exist.

Nonsense....Racism is a useless word of recent origin that was invented to demonize whites. Case Closed

BTW how did that inalienable rights thing work out in Stalinist Russia. again mere idealism.

That is why we have guns......

Now I am going to tell you something no one else has....owning firearms is nothing more than an illusion of protection for too many.

You might use one if someone breaks into your home...I hope you are at least that capable...too many are not and wind up getting their weapon taken from them and used against them because they think all they have to do is wave their pistol around and the bad guy will take off running....he might take off running towards you instead of away from you...would you be able to shoot him quickly and accurately enough to stop the charge?

If you pull your weapon you best use it. If you do intend to use it then do not pull it out. Do not fire just one round...fire at least two or enough that he is unable to move. Firing once and waiting is a big mistake some make.

But to advance to what you and the thousands of others who actually own weapons would do if a tyrant was able to gain control of the federal government---again just owning a weapon is of no use if you are not willing to use it--no lone person is going to go up against any form of government. Thus those who want to increase their safety and their ability to defend The American Way of Life need to organize as in militias. Organization is the key to preventing a tyranny.

Last edited:
Richard Spencer is not right wing. He is a white supremacist, but he is a left wing progressive.....

Richard Spencer, Wilsonian Progressive - American Greatness

My real interest was to find out what Spencer really believed, with a view to figuring out where he really belongs on the political spectrum. I asked him whether he sought to conserve the principles of the American Founding. He responded, ā€œIā€™ve been critical of the American founding throughout my career.ā€ The whole concept of individual rights, he said, was ā€œproblematic.ā€

Me: So, all men are created equal. True or false?

Spencer: False, obviously.

Me: The idea that we have a right to life, true or false?

Spencer: I donā€™t think we have rights to really anything.

I asked Spencer about his advocacy of a concept called the white ethno-state.

Me: What I take you to be saying is that the white ethno-state would have a powerful state at the center of it.

Spencer: No question.

Me: But this notion of limited government . . . As you know, the founders saw the government as the enemy of our rights.

Spencer: No individual has a right outside of a collective community. You have rights, not eternally or given by God, or by nature.

Me: Who gives them to us?

Spencer: Ultimately the state gives those right to you. The state is the source of rights, not the individual.

Me: Would it be fair to say you are not just against illegal immigration but immigration, period?

Spencer: Iā€™m definitely against illegal immigration. Thatā€™s an easy one. Iā€™m against replacement immigration in the sense that Iā€™m against immigration coming in from the Third World that is ultimately going to change the ethnic and cultural constitution of the United States. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m against immigration in itself. I would actually be happy to open the door to white South Africans among many who are truly suffering. I would be happy to take in those refugees.

ā€˜A Romanticizationā€™ of Race
I asked Spencer about his favorite presidents. Reagan? ā€œI do not think he was a great president.ā€ Lincoln: Spencer blamed him for starting ā€œan unnecessary warā€ instead of negotiating a solution with the slave-owners. Spencer wasnā€™t too hot on Washington, either. Who, then, were his favorites? ā€œThereā€™s something about Jackson,ā€ he said, ā€œThereā€™s something about Polk, who took something from Mexico and made it ours.ā€ I pointed out to him that they were both Democrats.

Finally I asked Spencer about the movie, ā€œBirth of a Nation.ā€

Me: Have you seen it?

Spencer: Yes, I have.

Me: What did you think of it?

Spencer: Itā€™s an amazing film, one of the most important films ever made.

Me: Leaving aside its technical merits, the notion that the sex-crazed blacks are taking over the country and the Ku Klux Klan was a redemptive movement of white identity to clean the place upā€”you agree with that?
Spencer: It was a romanticization of the first Klan in response to Republican Reconstruction. Itā€™s an idealized vision that paints in really broad strokes.

Me: But itā€™s your music.

Spencer: Sure. It appealed to many, Americans including presidents.

Woodrow Wilsonā€™s Heir
As I interviewed Spencer, I kept saying to myself, obviously this guy is not a conservative, but what is he? Heā€™s not a progressive in the contemporary sense, either. And yet his ideas are so familiar. Only toward the end of the interview did it hit me. Spencerā€™s views are virtually identical to those of the progressive racists of the Woodrow Wilson era. He even dresses the part. Basically, the guy is a relic.

In a purely logical sense, Spencer should be a progressive Democrat. Progressive Democrats invented the ideology he espouses, and even today the Democratic Party is the party of ethnic identity politics. Spencerā€™s problem, however, is that the Democrats mobilize black, Latino and Asian identity politics against that of whites. Since whites are now the all-round bad guy, Spencerā€™s brand of progressivism is no longer welcome at the multicultural picnic.

Thus Spencer, a man without a party, turns to Donald Trump. Now, there is very little on which Spencer and Trump actually agree. Trump is a flag-waving patriot who cherishes the American Founders; Spencer isnā€™t and doesnā€™t. Trump believes our rights come from God; Spencer is an atheist. Trump wants to keep illegals out so legal immigrants and other American citizensā€”whether white, black or brownā€”can thrive. Spencer wants more white immigrants, fewer if any black and brown ones. In sum, Trump is generally ā€œconservativeā€ in his ideology and Spencer is clearly not.
You are such a dunce.

You start off with:

Richard Spencer, white nationalist, left winger

And then you say Spencer turns to Trump. Who we know is both the head of the Republican Party and a white nationalist.

You should be able to figure out the rest.

They are at it again...what would you do if some thugs surrounded your car and were bangingon it with bats. This will help in the defense of the kid charged with murder for trying to save his life and or grievious bodily harm.

Watch ā€“ Antifa Mob Pepper Sprayed After Attacking Police: 'Move Back!'

Apparatlly all videos of the violence in Washington D.C. by the leftwingers are being taken down.

Last edited:
He is part of your movement. Republicans absolutely do want him. You need him.
You DO understand that just because you lie repeatedly about the supporters of Trump, it doesn't make it true, yeah? I just wondered how connected to reality you are.

You DO understand that just because you lie repeatedly about the supporters of Trump, it doesn't make it true, yeah? I just wondered how connected to reality you are.

Why do Trump supporters keep displaying a racist flag?

imrs.php

It seems that some Jan. 6 activists have been identified committing certain outrageous acts of vandalism but not arrested. What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back