Richard Sherman Points Out NFL Hypocrisy

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
What some of you don't seem to understand is the football is a money-making organization. A BIG money-making organization.

There is going to be NO punishments doled out, at least not before the Superbowl. This is NOT rocket science.

The NFL makes money from product placement on the field and that includes the uniforms worn by the players. No one is gonna' interrupt that gravy train for the NFL and no one is gonna' make money without the NFL getting their cut. That includes the players (actors).

I think the NFL doesn't care who "wins" the Super Bowl TV Show as long as they get kickbacks from all the Sports Gambling done on that weekend.

Another thing. Roger Goodell is NOT an elected official. He does not care about your opinions on his judgments. He works for the NFL, and he is going to do what he feels is in the best interest of the NFL, not the fans.

Richard Sherman: No One Will Be Suspended For 'Deflategate,' But My Teammate Would Be For Gold Shoes?

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman says he already knows what effect “deflategate” is going to have on the Super Bowl: none at all.

And if his prediction comes to fruition, Sherman has a question for the National Football League: Do you care more about the color of my teammate’s shoes than about cheating?

<snip>

Call it what you will, there are and should be penalties for breaking the rules. You break them and prepare to pay the penalty.

The Hawks know what the violation for PEDs is yet, they had seven failed drug tests, the most of any team during the Carroll era.

Be mad at NE! But to think the Seahawks are any more noble? Pffffft! The Hawks have a practice violation earlier this season, they have a coach cheating on the college level. Give me a break, to think one team is better in this category of cheating or the league is hypocritical?

Lynch, who no Seahawk fan will care about when he leaves the team later this year, is somehow the poster boy for hypocrisy? Lynch has been a trouble maker his whole career. Seattle fans only put up with his attitude because he is their player otherwise they would deride him.

Sherman, failed a drug test, which the league overturned because of a threat of a lawsuit is now Seattle's poster boy for morality?

Fans can be very hypocritical.

Richard Sherman: No One Will Be Suspended For 'Deflategate,' But My Teammate Would Be For Gold Shoes?

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman says he already knows what effect “deflategate” is going to have on the Super Bowl: none at all.

And if his prediction comes to fruition, Sherman has a question for the National Football League: Do you care more about the color of my teammate’s shoes than about cheating?

<snip>

Call it what you will, there are and should be penalties for breaking the rules. You break them and prepare to pay the penalty.

The Hawks know what the violation for PEDs is yet, they had seven failed drug tests, the most of any team during the Carroll era.

Be mad at NE! But to think the Seahawks are any more noble? Pffffft! The Hawks have a practice violation earlier this season, they have a coach cheating on the college level. Give me a break, to think one team is better in this category of cheating or the league is hypocritical?

Lynch, who no Seahawk fan will care about when he leaves the team later this year, is somehow the poster boy for hypocrisy? Lynch has been a trouble maker his whole career. Seattle fans only put up with his attitude because he is their player otherwise they would deride him.

Sherman, failed a drug test, which the league overturned because of a threat of a lawsuit is now Seattle's poster boy for morality?

Still around lying again huh? Name all 7 Seahawks players caught for PEDs during the Carroll era. There have been four...no more, no less. The Papa strategy for debate: "if I keep lying enough maybe someone will believe me"

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

<snip>

Still around lying again huh? Name all 7 Seahawks players caught for PEDs during the Carroll era. There have been four...no more, no less. The Papa strategy for debate: "if I keep lying enough maybe someone will believe me"
Blah, blah blah. Justify the cheating of your own, Sherman cheated, no brainier, just as a no brainier that the Pats cheated.

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

<snip>
excellent point.one more fact that the NFL is a joke the fact they care more about what color shermans shoes are yet could care less about the cheatriots cheating.:rolleyes-41:

What some of you don't seem to understand is the football is a money-making organization. A BIG money-making organization.

There is going to be NO punishments doled out, at least not before the Superbowl. This is NOT rocket science.

Of course not. See, that might negatively impact one of Commissioner Goodell's (and the NFL's administration's) FAVORITE teams. A team which is one of the poster-children for everything that I believe is WRONG with the NFL, post-1993. The Patriots have been loathsome cheaters for years. They know that cheating, and buying into the NFL's new "Any Team can Win on Any Given Sunday" mentality (aka league imposed parity) is the only way that franchise could have ever risen to the top of the NFL.

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

<snip>
excellent point.one more fact that the NFL is a joke the fact they care more about what color shermans shoes are yet could care less about the cheatriots cheating.:rolleyes-41:

This is the same league that is fining Lynch for grabbing his nuts after a TD in the NFC Championship but paid Michael Jackson to grab his nuts during halftime of the Super Bowl

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

<snip>

This is the same league that is fining Lynch for grabbing his nuts after a TD in the NFC Championship but paid Michael Jackson to grab his nuts during halftime of the Super Bowl
yeah pretty pathetic.I have no problem with them fining Lynch for doing that because he really needs to grow up but man its amazing how Jackson got a free pass on it.

Maxwell Strachan
01/22/2015

<snip>

I found both childish moves, Lynch is going nuts as he gets older, but he won't be Seattle's issue after this year.

Name all 7 Seahawks players caught for PEDs during the Carroll era.
Blah, blah blah. Justify the cheating of your own,

In other words you can't. Which is not surprising because it didn't happen. What a tool
Found six, which was includes Sherman, because I don't buy his excuse. sorry one off.

Ok name them and provide links

Already did.

Barbre, Guy, Browner, Irwin, Moffitt, add Sherman. All were Seahawks when tested all under Carroll while he has been coaching the Hawks.

Last edited:
Name all 7 Seahawks players caught for PEDs during the Carroll era.

In other words you can't. Which is not surprising because it didn't happen. What a tool
Found six, which was includes Sherman, because I don't buy his excuse. sorry one off.

Already did.

Of course you did. Fucking wanker

Already did.

Of course you did. Fucking wanker
Already did.

Barbre, Guy, Browner, Irwin, Moffitt, add Sherman. All were Seahawks when tested all under Carroll while he has been coaching the Hawks.

Find the link yourself fucker.

Forum List

Back