Richard Nixon would DESTROY Obama in debates

I wouldn't underestimate Barry.. He can hold his own in the debate arena.. however, throw Newt across from him and he'll be pissing his lacy panties.

I never thought I would hear the day- Nixon too liberal.........................................

What is up with conservatives and dead politicians in a modern context?

Zombie Reagan and Zombie Nixon.

Actually it's democrats who dig up poor old Tricky Dick when they get in trouble. When Clinton's DNA was found on Monica's dress the left wing media (I kid you not) found ..."New Nixon Tapes".

2012 Election Gop .

Ifyou cant beat such a crappy incumbamt you dont deserveto win anyway

Nixon was great. I can still remember seeing him on TV as a child, He was GOD !! and loved all the parodys,mocking, comedians doing impressions,,etc. They do say that the two most significant figures of the latter 20th century were Nixon and Kennedy. It's so sad they took out Kennedy.

Amerca-haters claim the moon landings were faked

They believe in bigfootmorre than the moon landings

Now Let Me Make This Perfectly Clear, I am not a crook, but I may have slept with a young attractive white intern, and I also may have slept with Gloria Allbitch,, does this mean I may have to resign?

Richard Nixon would DESTROY Obama in debates

I don’t know about Obama but Nixon nearly destroyed the Republic.

President Nixon - The Moon Landing President
No, actually he’s best remembered as the Watergate president, the lying president, the enemy of the American people and Constitution president.

Oops.... I thought you were referring to Obama.

Carry on

Forum List

Back