Richard Mourdock Claim That Employers Should Not Have To Cover Cancer Sparks Attacks

Jeeze. You kinda sorta forgot to include this part in your rant.

Does that employer have the right to do it?" Mourdock told the News and Tribune, covering southern Indiana. "I would say yes they do if they want to keep their health care costs down but it also means it’s less likely you’re going to want to work here. If that employer wants to get the best employees coming in the door he’s going to offer the best insurance possible.”

Jeeze your an asshole.

Typical libertarian thinking, really.

The balkanization of anything remotely smacking of collectivism is the goal of that philosophy.

But what I find interesting is that I suspect to a great extent employers already have such kinds of options.

Given that the emplyer elects what insurers they use, and the types of policies they offer their employees, they already control what is or is not covered.

It isn't like every insurance policy offers the same benefits.

Does that employer have the right to do it?" Mourdock told the News and Tribune, covering southern Indiana. "I would say yes they do if they want to keep their health care costs down but it also means it’s less likely you’re going to want to work here. If that employer wants to get the best employees coming in the door he’s going to offer the best insurance possible.”

Jeeze your an asshole.

That doesn't support his faux outrage and he really needs his fix of faux outrage in order to maintain his borg-like state. Honesty was sacrificed a long time ago on the left. I doubt Fail&Won'tGo understands the meaning of the word anymore... and as for 'honor', well... he sold his to Soros.

Jeeze your an asshole.

The quote you posted sums it up, LMFAO and your stupid shit, if you offer the best plan you will attract the best workers, lesser plans MAY draw lesser workers, check mate again, fucktard.

Jeeze your an asshole.

The quote you posted sums it up, LMFAO and your stupid shit, if you offer the best plan you will attract the best workers, lesser plans MAY draw lesser workers, check mate again, fucktard.

yeah sure it will...

Sounds like republican health care reform would give the power of life and death to your boss, typical.

Sounds like republican health care reform would give the power of life and death to your boss, typical.

I'll take that over a death panel or government beauracrat. I can always change jobs....It's really not that difficult.

Sound slike the emplyers are the TRUE death panels that Repugs accused Obama of doing.

Wow are you ever intellectualy honest? Are you comparing DEATH panels to a type of insurance? you know you can change jobs if you dont like your benefits, people do it ALL the time. I guess you're so lazy you just want the easy button (ie the government doing it for you)

Forum List

Back